new guy Here!!

Options
forgage
forgage Posts: 29 Member
Hows everbody? Started Strong lifts and I eat more to weigh less! LIft heavy 3 days a week , play basketball 2 days a week. Wanna get my BF to 20% by Christmas Currently @ 26.6 %. Dont really care what scale says . However 3 years ago weighed in @ 440. Now weigh in around 300. Started working out about 3 months ago a little, now its 5 days a week. Anybody else here with same goals and likes please friend.

Replies

• sgaranzuay
    sgaranzuay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go, bro! Seems like you have clear goals and are making very good progress!! It's amazing you went from 440 to 300. My BFF (yes, I used that term) started at 440 and recently dropped 40 lbs. He's hit a wall (bad eating) and I really want to encourage him. Any thoughts? Keep it up, my man. You are doing awesome!!!
  • forgage
    forgage Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the late response I was away all weekend !! It all coes down to proper nutrition!! 80%!! Bad eating will get you no where. A little side not on my story is . When I started my weight loss journey i accomplished it by drinking shakes and barley eating probably averaged 1000 cals a day. I lost the weight and got down to 280. However i was so unhealthy. I was more healthy @ 440 than I was @ 280. I lost hair and lost all my muscle mass. I am 6'2" and large framed. my BF was like 40%. I also had waist of 48" and wore 4xl-3xl I started eating bad alot of processed foods and quicly went to 320 in a couple months. Then I was like I cant keep doing ths so I started exercising again and lifting weights. I got involved in eat more to weigh less group. Cleaned up my diet not very much processed food, and lifting 3 x a week and 2 days cardio. im now in a 38" pant and wear a 2xl shirt comfortably. I eat around 3400 calories per day and I enjoy life and food. I have treats look @ my diary if you would like. My bf is @ 26% now. By the way my wife also did eat more to weigh less principles and has lost over 100#