Short Term Goals

What are some of your short terms goals? What are your plans to achieve the smaller goals?

Replies

• My first goal is to gain control over what I am puttingin my mouth. This has been by far my most challening area. I have reached my goal to exercise, since I have been using this program to log my calories, I believe I am on the right track. I know that I will soon start to see the excess weight leave. My short term goal is to lose 10 pounds by our next meeting!
  • everygiftedsense
    everygiftedsense Posts: 24 Member
    Great goals. Do you have a partner? Someone that you may can cook with or share food with? I am asking because you have a family that may not be eating like you. However, if there is a buddy system you can share food with you buddy. You cook some meals and they cook some meals and then you trade. That way you can have food different foods to eat and a buddy to hold each other accountable.Just an idea to help with your goal!
  • fsaintilis
    fsaintilis Posts: 14 Member
    My short term goal is to lose at least 4 pounds by the end of October. I had a come to Jesus moment a couple of months ago and we came into agreement that this process should not be stressful. I had to go back to what worked for me slow and steady and really paying attention to what I eat. I have been able to maintain 20 out of the 30 pounds that I lost 2 years ago. So I am excited to lose the next 30 pounds. I have more people to help keep me motivated, so LET's DO THIS my bikini bash team mates :)
  • My short term goal is to lose two-four pounds a mouth and increase my water intake
  • everygiftedsense
    everygiftedsense Posts: 24 Member
    I see you Maggie!!!! LOL GREAT JOB!!!!