Induction Friendly Fast Food

Options
Pelly57
Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
I just discovered Jimmy John's Unwich. They basically take a sub and wrap it in lettuce instead of using bread. My lunch, the Bootleggers Club (roast beef, turkey and cheese) came in at 342 calories and 4 grams of carbs! (actual carbs, not net carbs) Has anyone else found induction friendly fast food:?

Replies

• crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    McDonalds has a Bacon Ranch Grilled chicken salad for 230 calories and 10 carbs. If you use 1/2 packet of ranch dressing that adds 85 calories and 4 more carbs. It's pretty good!
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was desperate one night for a quick dinner with my kids because of our schedule that day, so we went to wendy's. I got a cheese burger with not ketchup and took the bun off and had that. Not the healthiest but in a bind it worked.
    Ps most of the cheese got ripped off with the bun...
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want suggestions for breakfast that aren't eggs! I live in Canada so it is sometimes hard to find things here that i might be able to get with cross border shopping!
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok, Wendy's Son of Baconator wrapped in lettuce is the most amazing low carb fast food meal I've ever had! Two patties, cheese and BACON. Only 1g of carbs. AMAZING
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the same in Australia as elsewhere, but Subway salads and Nando's chicken salads work for me. Watch the meats at Subway, not all of them are low carb.