Week of Sept. 17 through Sept. 23rd

Options
2»

Replies

• Tammi1947
    Options
    Thanks. Just got back from my morning walk. Getting to rain here in Florida. Looks like I will need to use the treadmill today.
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have totally sucked with exercise this week, pals, but I do want to tell you, Bestie, as well as the rest, that reading this does give me incentive to try for the next 2 more days of this week!! And I hope the home-place will not need more repairs for a few months!!! :).....ore EVER!! :)
    Thanks, all of you, and take care.
    Kris
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Did a DVD and will lift weights in a few to get my 60 min. I'm determined!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I have totally sucked with exercise this week, pals, but I do want to tell you, Bestie, as well as the rest, that reading this does give me incentive to try for the next 2 more days of this week!! And I hope the home-place will not need more repairs for a few months!!! :).....ore EVER!! :)
    Thanks, all of you, and take care.
    Kris

Awe bestie, I hope I can inspire us all to move our butts! You need to count in all the hard work you put in with the home place. I am positive you got lots of minutes racked up!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Did a DVD and will lift weights in a few to get my 60 min. I'm determined!

Good girl suebdew
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I think you must have been a real Angel sent to us, Bestie!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    My body is saying enough already so I think I will rest today. I got my 60 in everyday but today. Hope all are doing well.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    My body is saying enough already so I think I will rest today. I got my 60 in everyday but today. Hope all are doing well.

I was with you on that. We need a rest day.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I think you must have been a real Angel sent to us, Bestie!

Awe, darlin' you make me cry. Trust me I am no angle. LOL
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday evening, I did 60 minute Leslie Sansone walking tape and some extra stretches.

I did my 60 minutes every day except Saturday, which ended up being my free day instead of today b/c of having the grand kids over and then going to my Son's BBQ at his house. So I decided to go ahead and exercise today as I felt that I needed it b/c I was finding myself really wanting a lot of food and not really hungry. The exercise saved the day :smile: .

See you all next week :flowerforyou: