Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WTG, Curvegirless!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    It's weird - my co-workers are starting to notice just now. I haven't really change for last 2 weeks. But I will take "compilments " anytime.:laugh:
    Who would of thought I would be called "Skinny legs" Yippee:wink:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: WOO-HOO!! Congratulations!!!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've only done 7 workouts at Curves (well, I guess 10 if you count my free week) but I can already feel tightening in my thighs, bum, hips/obliques, and pecs. Plus, I feel like I'm addicted to exercise! I want to go every single day.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am glad that you are enjoying Curves. I agree, it is VERY Addictive!!!
  • stellapiano
    Options
    I noticed another change last night; something that I wouldn't have expected out of exercise. When I was playing guitar last night, I noticed that my upbeat strumming has improved greatly with the strength I'm gaining in my arms. What a great, unexpected perk!
  • bluebike2013
    bluebike2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thats good news. I always like to hear encouraging stories. I have my first workout tomorrow. Just joined last week. good luck to you. Macalico
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is FABULOUS Stella!!
    :drinker: Macalico be sure and let us know all about your workout tomorrow!! I love hearing about other Curves Clubs!
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    No Curves Complete is with the weight management programme, food diaries et.c
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've made friends! :-)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I actually prefer to work out first thing in the Morning, but for the past week or so there have been several days where my work schedule forced me to do my Curves Workout in the afternoon. To my surprize, I have gotten some REALLY good workouts. Makes me ALMOST think I should look at re-arranging my Workouts?
  • stellapiano
    Options
    I wore high heels for the first time to a wedding last weekend. :) I've never been able to wear them before because the strain on my feet was too much.
  • bluebike2013
    bluebike2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I burned 415 calories today at curves. That was according to my hr monitor. I have not gotten smart card yet. I have done 5 workouts so far.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    415 sounds pretty good to me. When you get Curves Smart it will most likely give you a diffrent Calorie Burn.
    The heart monitor may be closer to right according to most people here. I still like the Curves Smart System.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WTG EVERYONE - Cuves Rocks:bigsmile:

My curve change is I don't look so much like a 'egg with legs' - yipee and have been told that I look taller then I use too. I am 5'8
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :wink: Maybe the stretching at the end made you taller. Do you have the Stretching Circuit?
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Yes, we do. I love the stretch. I know I have much more confidence, maybe I stand straighter. :smile:
  • leithy89
    leithy89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined but I've had heaps changed since I joined Curves-

I went from A Reserves netball to A grade
    Actually having muscles where I never knew they existed
    Being able to touch my toes- never had the flexibility to.
    Gained muscle but lost weight

Love curves
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Awesome results Ladies!! Love The Circuit & The Stretching, too!!
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I don't look pregnant anymore!!! I also have lots more energy and my mood is better.