progesterone and abdominal fat

Options
shakybabe
shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
I found this on internet when researching whether to use progesterone.

http://www.menopausetheblog.com/2008/08/20/belly-fatthe-cause-cure/

I'll be buying this book..off to order it now and some progesterone cream!

Replies

• workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look I need all the help I can get. I look like I have a turtle strapped to my front and squashed one attached to my backside!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    lol!,,me too!

Well I reached my goal but my tummy is still there. My step mother is heavier than me but looks lighter cos she's straight up and down, no tummy!

I was told a few years back I had a fibroid the size of a fist and my circumference around abdomen was then 48". I got it down to 34" with diet and exercise. I'm wondering if this is as small as it will go until its treated with something else so I bought the book and some cream and I'll try this Oestrogen dominance diet and the progesterone cream.

I was told when fibroids are due to Oestrogen dominance that they will shrink naturally through menopause as hormone levels drop. Mine has started early this year (I'm 43) with hot flushes, night sweats and irregular periods (after been regular as clockwork all my life). How long does the menopause last then if its started now in me? will I have a flat tummy by the time I reach 50? :wink:
  • workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Can't say for sure shakybabe but if you keep up the good fight how can you/we not lose it! Also, as a last resort (and dependent on winning the lottery) there's always liposuction! ;-p