Where are you from ????

Options
Thought we might like to say where we from, in the hope that we might be able to form some get togethers or walking groups :flowerforyou: ...

Just let us know where you from and if you would like to get together with others losing weight for support or excercise :bigsmile: ...

Replies

• Lady_Tilika
    Options
    I am from Taree, and I would love to get together with others for support or excercise :bigsmile:
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am from Way Way (half way between Macksville and Scotts Head) and I work out at the YMCA in Macksville.
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi Terri :bigsmile:

Macksville is a lovely place :happy: ... My ex and I used to stay in Riverside Motel up there on our Jorneys from Sydney to QLD back in 92-94 .... Thats also where we had our 2 day honeymoon :laugh: :tongue: ....
  • crissy97
    Options
    taree nsw :) i am lady_tilikas daughter :)
  • felicity866
    Options
    hello everyone!! i am from Bowraville (near Macksville) and already run in to Terri at the gym...lol...
  • lionprincess84
    Options
    Hi every one I'm in Taree and would love to get together through the school terms with others from Taree :)
  • FitterTerri
    Options
    Hi Terri :bigsmile:

Macksville is a lovely place :happy: ... My ex and I used to stay in Riverside Motel up there on our Jorneys from Sydney to QLD back in 92-94 .... Thats also where we had our 2 day honeymoon :laugh: :tongue: ....

It is a nice place. I'm actually half way between Macksville and Scotts Head. It's a lot better up here than in Sydney where I grew up.:happy:
  • FitterTerri
    Options
    hello everyone!! i am from Bowraville (near Macksville) and already run in to Terri at the gym...lol...

Hi Flick, how's it going?
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi every one I'm in Taree and would love to get together through the school terms with others from Taree :)

Yep would love too anyone else wish to join us ????
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options

That's great so u guys can pair up and be workout buddies :) .... That's great news and why I started this group :laugh:
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options

It is a nice place. I'm actually half way between Macksville and Scotts Head. It's a lot better up here than in Sydney where I grew up.:happy:

Where is Scotts Head (don't know that one ???), but I agree with what you about Sydney as I grew up in the suburb of Sefton in Sydney, after that I moved around but still in Sydney until 02 when I moved up here then to country Vic from Jan 04- June 05 then back up here and have been ever since except for 3months in Dubbo in 08 ... Here is wayyyyyyyy better lol :laugh:
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    right now taree, might not be for soon though, moving to wingham cooma or sydney, lol <3