WEEK 4 Starting- (Check in 9/22)

spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
Alright, the 4th week is upon us and I don't know about you all, but I need to step it UP! Only one pound down in 3 weeks. I guess that's still a good thing since well... it hasn't gone up, so that's a plus.

WE HAVE 101 days left in the challenge!

STEP IT UP and make them count!!!!!!

Replies

• Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Week 3 starting weight 301.5
    Current weight: 298.5 :-D

I don't know how this week will fair as I went out drinking with friends last night though I did manage to avoid the fried food the drinks probably did me no good! Today's plan is to up the water so I'm hydrated for the week
  • I have been MIA for about 2 weeks. Not real proud of myself....So weigh in on Tuesday to get back into a routine, diarlying food beginning today, and let's work for success.
  • spaceEF
    I have been MIA for about 2 weeks. Not real proud of myself....So weigh in on Tuesday to get back into a routine, diarlying food beginning today, and let's work for success.

It's okay, I have been here in mind, but haven't been doing too much with my body. There's still plenty of time to get this ball moving!!!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    I have been totally blowing it! I'm up a couple more pounds... must get motivated... arghh
  • spaceEF
    I have been totally blowing it! I'm up a couple more pounds... must get motivated... arghh

Yeah, I'm completely mentally blowing it, but I just can't give up anymore :(
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Starting Weight: 118.5
    Goal Weight: A muscular 112
    Mini Goal Weight: 115
    Current Weight: 115 yay mini goal! But I'm honestly not patting myself on the back too much because I have barely been exercising!! That is the main point of this for me, so I need to get it in gear!

It sounds like many of us are riding the struggle bus so far in our own ways, but I think it is really really important to not get discouraged but instead turn that negative emotion into motivation. I always do worse or stop trying when I get discouraged. Maybe half of weight loss is in the mind. Positive self-talk is KEY. Maybe this can be a challenge in an upcoming week?
    LETS DO THIS THANG
  • spaceEF
    Starting Weight: 118.5
    Goal Weight: A muscular 112
    Mini Goal Weight: 115
    Current Weight: 115 yay mini goal! But I'm honestly not patting myself on the back too much because I have barely been exercising!! That is the main point of this for me, so I need to get it in gear!

It sounds like many of us are riding the struggle bus so far in our own ways, but I think it is really really important to not get discouraged but instead turn that negative emotion into motivation. I always do worse or stop trying when I get discouraged. Maybe half of weight loss is in the mind. Positive self-talk is KEY. Maybe this can be a challenge in an upcoming week?
    LETS DO THIS THANG

Sounds great, that should definitely be the next challenge!!!
  • Ok - so back on track - but help with this. My sugar comes from plain yogurt and maybe 1 fruit a day - yet I exceed my allotment every day. Is that going to slow my progress or should I just forget it and concentrate on other things?