Introductions and accountability buddy :)

Options
What do you guys think about us pairing up so we all have an accountability buddy? We will ALL be supporting each other but this will just be so we have someone specific to kick us in the butt and check in and make sure staying motivated on a daily basis. Oh I would love to know the people in the group so why dont we do introductions :)

My name is Jen. I am a 28 yr old mum of 3 little monkeys! lol I just had my 3rd baby in June so I am trying to lose that baby weight and get into shape. That little cutie on my pic is Maryam :)

Replies

• colette907
    Options
    I'd love to team up with you!
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think this is a good idea. If someone is interested in being my accountability buddy, let me know.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'll be the accountability buddy! :)

(edited)

I'm Keri - i'm 27 from Wisconsin - and i'm a little nervous to be doing the dvd - I am getting it in the mail today - so maybe i'll give it a go tonight!! yikes! :huh:
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have already started as of Sunday! I found this group just yesterday...so...
    Lori, 40 yrs old...single mom of three teenage girls...LOL! Yes, there is drama in my house. :)
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have already started as of Sunday! I found this group just yesterday...so...
    Lori, 40 yrs old...single mom of three teenage girls...LOL! Yes, there is drama in my house. :)

i started it yesterday then found this group. if you want to team up and be buddys add me!
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    should be getting mine in the mail any day!

i'm 23 from western new york and would love a buddy!!
  • womanwithamission
    Options
    Hi I'm 32 , a wife and mother of four( ages 8, 6 and 4 yr old twins!) my weight problem started after the twins were born. Four under four and simply no time or energy. I don't have any more time now, I've changed. I want more. I miss myself. This journey is all about me! I would love a buddy. I can be a great cheerleader too.
    Goals
    CW 236.4
    GW 160
    30ds goal 220

Thanks
    Jaclyn
  • ElphieTMoLM
    ElphieTMoLM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, am a full time student going to school for elementary education with a dual immersion (spanish) minor. I just got married in June to my best friend. I'm having a hard time buttoning my pants after being able to go down a size last year. My ultimate goal is to be small enough that my hubby can give me a piggyback ride. I've been heavy since I was 10 but I'm finally taking control of my life. and its going to be awesome!

I joined this group yesterday, and am going out today to get the dvd. Anybody that wants to be my buddy is more than welcome!

CW: 190
    GW: 130
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'll be the accountability buddy! :)

(edited)

I'm Keri - i'm 27 from Wisconsin - and i'm a little nervous to be doing the dvd - I am getting it in the mail today - so maybe i'll give it a go tonight!! yikes! :huh:

What part of Wisconsin are you in? I'm in Wisconsin as well!!!! Don't be nervous about the program. I've done the program before. Yes it will be challenging but that is what a good program does! You will do just fine :)
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I live in Appleton. where are you from?
  • afroneen
    afroneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will go and get the DVD this weekend. Anyone needing a buddy, count me in. :flowerforyou: !
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    A buddy would be great :)
  • sacal96
    sacal96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I would love to have a partner :) I'm 21 and a college student in Georgia! I'm going for my bachelors in criminal justice! I have started the 30 day shred before but we went on a cruise in the middle of it and I didn't start back when we got home :/ oops! I'm super determined to finish the entire month this time though! Hope we can keep each other accountable! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • MissTrim46
    MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hiya. If you wanted to start it now, the 30 Day Shred has been downloaded to You Tube. That is how I am doing it.
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I live in Appleton. where are you from?

Nekoosa
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a buddy :)

I plan on starting on Monday, and I need to be strict.... my son's first birthday party is this weekend... and I'm planning on celebrating :)

I am a 27 year old single mother from Northern Illinois.

I would love someone to be accountable to on a daily basis (mostly weekdays on here because I don't have much time online on weekends... but I'd love to have someone to be accountable to on Monday!!)

If anyone is interested... message me or add me :)
  • EphieGee
    Options
    Can't wait to get started,

Im Stevie, 21, full time student from the UK :)
  • Capetillob
    Capetillob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started using this app/website to help me monitor my intake and to keep on top of my daily exercise. I used to do three sports in high school and was always very active. I lost my mother last October and have dealt with depression and turned to food as my comfort. I have also changed my birth control pills for a while which threw my whole body into wacky mode. I gained about 25lbs in three months which was INSANE! I now want to get my high school body back since I have only been out of high school for a little over 3.5 years. I think doing this challenge and finding some accountability buddies would certain help keep me motivated!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a buddy :)

I plan on starting on Monday, and I need to be strict.... my son's first birthday party is this weekend... and I'm planning on celebrating :)

I am a 27 year old single mother from Northern Illinois.

I would love someone to be accountable to on a daily basis (mostly weekdays on here because I don't have much time online on weekends... but I'd love to have someone to be accountable to on Monday!!)

If anyone is interested... message me or add me :)

I am in Indpls, IN. Not to far...add me if you like! :)
  • skinnysteph88
    Options
    I'm steph from the UK,

I'm 23 and work with children with special needs. I am finally in the right place to start losing weight again, and this time I know I can do it!
    My biggest issue is probably comfort eating and eating when i'm bored. I also just love eating- all the time. I've been eating healthier recently and I feel so much better for it. Also i've been so lazy when it comes to exercise recently so i'm up for changing that. Fed up of losing my breath from just walking upstairs!!
    Would be great to have someone to team up with as i've never really had that before and I bet it'd be so motivating for both of us :)

xx