Introductions and accountability buddy :)

Options

Replies

• EphieGee
    Options
    I'm steph from the UK,

I'm 23 and work with children with special needs. I am finally in the right place to start losing weight again, and this time I know I can do it!
    My biggest issue is probably comfort eating and eating when i'm bored. I also just love eating- all the time. I've been eating healthier recently and I feel so much better for it. Also i've been so lazy when it comes to exercise recently so i'm up for changing that. Fed up of losing my breath from just walking upstairs!!
    Would be great to have someone to team up with as i've never really had that before and I bet it'd be so motivating for both of us :)

xx

Hey Im called Steph (Stevie as a nickname) i'm from the UK and i'm 21, add me and we can buddy up for October :)
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    My name is Chazza. Im 28 and Im from Scotland. Would love someone round about the same to go to their goal weight I have 14lbs to go :):):) I will be starting 30DS on monday :):):)
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm Sarah from Charlotte, NC. My accountability buddy is going to be lolaluv4. Good luck to all...6 days!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Buddy found! :-)
  • reen24
    Options
    Ah! I would love a buddy! I'm starting a little early to get in decent shape before the 2 harder levels.

I'm a 24 year old teacher from Jersey currently living in rural Arkansas. Let me know if you want to pair up!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am so glad so many of you responded! I have my buddy now :) So for everyone who wants a buddy please msg someone on this thread and lets all team up! :) if you dont find someone I am more than willing to take on more than one buddy. So just msg me :)
  • ali0908
    Options
    Did you find a buddy? I'm just signing in today. I grew up in Jersey and now in MA. I'm 35, married, have two kids and a lab.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have just started using this app/website to help me monitor my intake and to keep on top of my daily exercise. I used to do three sports in high school and was always very active. I lost my mother last October and have dealt with depression and turned to food as my comfort. I have also changed my birth control pills for a while which threw my whole body into wacky mode. I gained about 25lbs in three months which was INSANE! I now want to get my high school body back since I have only been out of high school for a little over 3.5 years. I think doing this challenge and finding some accountability buddies would certain help keep me motivated!

im right there with you had a lot of life upsets and got depressed and gained 25 pds did not even realize i had gained that much this summer stared and i could not fit in a single pair of shorts. i like you gained it in such a short period of time. good luck with the program!
  • Aramispa
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the website, though I used to use the app before my phone went belly up. I'm 23; finishing this thing would be a nice present to myself since my birthday is November 1st :) It'd be nice to have an accountability buddy though, since I've got plenty of excuses to go around lol.
  • mamamadusa
    mamamadusa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and up to the challenge. Would also love an accountability buddy. I already own the DVD just never gone through the whole process.
  • elenitsa7
    elenitsa7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in! I've owned these DVDs for a few years, I've started on my own many times and have never been motivated enough to keep going, so I think this group will really help me jump start my workout routine. I'm a new mom and I'm back working part time. Given I'm not a morning person but will probably have to get up early to fit in my workouts, I'll need your extra support. And I'd love an accountability buddy. Is someone still looking for one?
  • mamamadusa
    Options
    Hi! I'm in! I've owned these DVDs for a few years, I've started on my own many times and have never been motivated enough to keep going, so I think this group will really help me jump start my workout routine. I'm a new mom and I'm back working part time. Given I'm not a morning person but will probably have to get up early to fit in my workouts, I'll need your extra support. And I'd love an accountability buddy. Is someone still looking for one?

i am!
  • mamamadusa
    Options
    i am!
  • elenitsa7
    elenitsa7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alright mamamadusa, I'm your accountability buddy! I'll be in touch on Monday to see how day 1 has gone.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of a buddy. Hi, i'm Anita I could be all your mom's! LOL I'm 53 yrs young I have 2 daughters 28, 30. I must say I am proud to see all you ladies trying now to loose weight at such a early age. When you get to be my age it's so much harder. So keep up the great work you all are doing. I did start this about 2 wks ago and then got really sick with the flu and it took it out of me, so I stopped it and now want to start again.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness guys I'm so excited about this! My name is Jess, I'm 21 and studying at uni. I've just joined up to MFP today so this support group thing is all new to me - great idea! Jillian, on the other hand is an old friend (enemy?) of mine. About a year ago I completed the shred, and got about two weeks into 6w6p and ripped in 30. I haven't done much since though so getting back into shape is exciting.

I'd love to be buddies with someone so we can keep each other going!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't mind adding more than the 2 or 3 who messaged me... :happy:

I have gotten a head start...does anyone else find that their calves are always sore...I think I need to stretch them better than what Jillian does.
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Stephanie and I live in KY. I'm 34 and recently divorced. I hit my heaviest right before the divorce was final and decided I needed to get healthy and fit. I started losing weight on my own and then started MFP 3 weeks ago. I'm excited to do the 30 day shred.

I need an accountability buddy if anyone is still looking.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Stephanie and I live in KY. I'm 34 and recently divorced. I hit my heaviest right before the divorce was final and decided I needed to get healthy and fit. I started losing weight on my own and then started MFP 3 weeks ago. I'm excited to do the 30 day shred.

I need an accountability buddy if anyone is still looking.

Welcome to the site, and I sent you a friend request. Also looking forward to starting 30ds especially seen I've seen some awesome before and after pics!