I have a date tonight..

Options

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, yay! That's awesome!! :):):) You must post on Single Peeps as soon as you get home, hahaha!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hey .. what is that tattoo on the center of your stomach? The round one.

An original drawing based on the Sigl of Baphomet, which is a modern Satanic symbol pieced together from some older occult imagery.

How's THAT for a threadjack?

Ah. So you like Satan or you don't like Jesus? Serious question .. just curious.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Oh my goodness, yay! That's awesome!! :):):) You must post on Single Peeps as soon as you get home, hahaha!

ORRRRR .. she could post during the date and we can see if he finds it rude she is on her cell phone!!!! hahahaha!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey .. what is that tattoo on the center of your stomach? The round one.

An original drawing based on the Sigl of Baphomet, which is a modern Satanic symbol pieced together from some older occult imagery.

How's THAT for a threadjack?

Ah. So you like Satan or you don't like Jesus? Serious question .. just curious.

Well, neither is real, so... I like Satan like I like Batman and like I used to like the Easter Bunny.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Well, neither is real, so... I like Satan like I like Batman and like I used to like the Easter Bunny.

I never liked the Easter Bunny .. he always creeped me out.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

evil_easter_bunny.jpg

I don't know if this is the Easter Bunny, but Google seems to think it is.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! Good luck!! :)
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a great time!

On a side note that kid up there looks terrified... poor guy. ha
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

evil_easter_bunny.jpg

I don't know if this is the Easter Bunny, but Google seems to think it is.

Geeeee .. thanks .. cuz that's not creepy at alllllllllll
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I guess this is no different than an online date. We def can conversate easy, he even mentioned that last night. We have similar beliefs and the way we were brought up so it's nice to have that out of the way already.

I believe higher value is placed on these types of dates as opposed to random online dates.

But we've never met before... the only thing we have in common is this chick we barely knows. She just knew he was single, and so am I.

I have a POF date with a guy that I'm actually excited about. He and I chatted a bit before Hulk and I went exclusive. I liked him but Hulk took over. I was honest with him and told him I had decided to see someone exclusively.

He popped back up this time around and he gave me slack for it but we're talking again. He's a tall one!! :love:

I believe any fix up, even if you both barely know the matchmaker, is better than nothing at all from online. But this fix up doesn't seem like the best quality of fix up.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I guess this is no different than an online date. We def can conversate easy, he even mentioned that last night. We have similar beliefs and the way we were brought up so it's nice to have that out of the way already.

I believe higher value is placed on these types of dates as opposed to random online dates.

But we've never met before... the only thing we have in common is this chick we barely knows. She just knew he was single, and so am I.

I have a POF date with a guy that I'm actually excited about. He and I chatted a bit before Hulk and I went exclusive. I liked him but Hulk took over. I was honest with him and told him I had decided to see someone exclusively.

He popped back up this time around and he gave me slack for it but we're talking again. He's a tall one!! :love:
    Good luck with both! Hopefully, one will be really promising.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I hate 1st dates. I'm about to die of nerves.

I'll meet him in 10 min.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    EEEEEEEEK! I am excited for you!!! Definitely keep us posted! And I know I don't have to tell you to have fun ..lol

True story: I went on a set up date once when I first graduated from high school .. which was a LONG time ago .. anyway .. we went to dinner with my cousin and her husband, a double date setup. The boy committed suicide the day after our date. Never went on one again. lol. She later told me she set him up to try and cheer him up.

Awww :flowerforyou:

And to add a story:

I was seeing someone that poofed after about 6 months into our relationship. It was a LDR. The morning I left his place, after a weekend together, he asked me not to leave. But I had to leave and get back to work. So I left. So when I rang him later that day, no answer. I tried to find him by speaking to mates/neighbours but no word. Until about a year later when he contacted me to say sorry but he tried to kill himself that morning. He failed (obviously) but ended up on a psychiatric ward for 6 months.........

You just never know what someone is feeling...........

The thing is, if someone is going to commit suicide there isnt a lot anyone else can do about it. The serious suicide person just does it. The person that tells you is usually a cry for help........

Anyway, you reminded me about him. Wonder if he's still trying .......:cry:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I hate 1st dates. I'm about to die of nerves.

I'll meet him in 10 min.

Good luck Chica . Let us know if you clicked :bigsmile:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Have fun!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yipeee! We clicked. By the end of the night we were smooching. I'm not sure if I'm feeling him yet but if he asks me out again I'll go out with hIm.

I have a date with the POF guy from the past and I'm very excited!! He has a funny sense of humor. We are going to a brewery.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Yipeee! We clicked. By the end of the night we were smooching. I'm not sure if I'm feeling him yet but if he asks me out again I'll go out with hIm.

Good stuff!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great time!!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

I have a date with the POF guy from the past and I'm very excited!! He has a funny sense of humor. We are going to a brewery.

Woooo hooooooo! Yay!