AFTER (weight, photos, measurements)

Options
2»

Replies

• get_fit_Milena
    get_fit_Milena Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fishined up! My weight stayed the same :( but the biggest difference was the 2 inches OFF OF EACH THIGH that I lost! Woot!!
  • MiMarMor
    MiMarMor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm posting this now, even though I technically still have today to do :P But this is close enough as I can't imagine a huge difference between how I am today vs. tomorrow. Lost about 7 pounds total! Woohoooo...

Before/after pics & ramblings on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Ttopeka/view/my-30-ds-results-252038

You look amazing! I can't believe the results you got after only 10 days... I wish mine were like that :P Good job, lady :)
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Some great results! Inspiration for me to keep going thank you!!!
  • get_fit_Milena
    Options
    BEFORE:
    Neck 13.5 on 03/26/12

Hips 39.5 on 03/26/12

Bust 41.0 on 03/26/12

Arm 11.0 on 03/26/12

Thigh middle 21.5 on 03/26/12

Calf 15.25 on 03/26/12

AFTER:
    5/6/12
    Neck 13.5 on 03/26/12 - DOWN Changed to 12 loss of 1.5

Hips 39.5 on 03/26/12 - DOWN Changed to 39 loss of .5

Bust 41.0 on 03/26/12 - DOWN Changed to 38.5 loss of 2.5

Arm 11.0 on 03/26/12 - UP .5

Thigh middle 21.5 on 03/26/12 - DOWN Changed to 20 Loss of 1.5

Calf 15.25 on 03/26/12 UP .75

Waist undies line 37.0 on 03/26/12 SAME

Waist just under belly button 39.0 on 03/26/12 DOWN changed to 35 Loss of 4:happy:

Waist undies line 37.0 on 03/26/12 SAME

Now, Maybe the Ups were muscle, gain, who knows, what I do know is that I lost 8.75 inches , and gained strength because day one there is NO Way I could have done level 3 ( I actually tried and turned if off after 3 min ) and now I can do Level 3 with no problem, and all the hard version, except for strength 3rd circuit, I do modified way for part of it.

NOW the news, notice I am not saying BAD news, is that I actually gained weight. I refuse to get on the scale for a while, maybe I'll give it a month, but it was 4 pounds last I checked. Can't explain it but I will for sure NOT give up and keep going. Pictures coming soon if I can figure it out.
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I'm in need of a bit of support!

I just finished day 15 of the shred and I just feel like I don't look any different than I did when I started. I've gained weight but lost inches. I feel stronger. I'm going to post a comparison of me in a size 12 lululemon shirt (that still doesn't fit) and a comparison of my embarrassing belly. :(

It took a lot of courage to post this, but I just want to know if it looks to anyone else like my body is actually changing.

281h542.jpg2lngx88.jpg

2dhy2rd.jpg35hr0wo.jpg
  • get_fit_Milena
    Options
    THere is a difference that is visible, even if its minor HOWEVER you said it best, it was not in weight / on the scale but you are feeling stronger and your abilities are improving, that IS A MAJOR difference right? Stay steady....good luck :) (I know easier said than done)
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    THere is a difference that is visible, even if its minor HOWEVER you said it best, it was not in weight / on the scale but you are feeling stronger and your abilities are improving, that IS A MAJOR difference right? Stay steady....good luck :) (I know easier said than done)

Thanks! I know I shouldn't focus on it but I can't stop.
  • get_fit_Milena
    Options
    Here's the place to share our post-30DS results!

I have completed 30DS twice before. This link is to my blog, where I posted the results of those first two rounds: http://todefyego.blogspot.com/2011/04/30-day-shred-results-round-two.html

Then, I got pregnant and had a baby: http://todefyego.blogspot.com/2012/02/wordless-wednesday-leap-day.html

And now, I'm a few days away from hopping back on board the 30DS train. Ready to lose this baby weight! :)

It would be so motivational if all 200+ members of this group posted pictures. If you are like me, you have the pics, but haven't figured out how to do it. I'll try again this weekend. If you know how to, by all means do it !!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I'm in need of a bit of support!

I just finished day 15 of the shred and I just feel like I don't look any different than I did when I started. I've gained weight but lost inches. I feel stronger. I'm going to post a comparison of me in a size 12 lululemon shirt (that still doesn't fit) and a comparison of my embarrassing belly. :(

It took a lot of courage to post this, but I just want to know if it looks to anyone else like my body is actually changing.

281h542.jpg2lngx88.jpg

2dhy2rd.jpg35hr0wo.jpg

You still have half way to go so don't get discouraged. I didn't start "seeing results" until this week. Others have been noticing too. I just started level 3. So I have 9 days left.
    I was losing inches, and the scale didn't want to budge. But last week I lost 4 lbs. So just keep at it and stay consistent and you will see the results.
    I will post pics once I finish with level 3.

One thing that I have done, is I have not done the work out every day. I have taken a day in between some of the workouts. I think just twice I had two days in between. But I have taken about 2 days off during the week. Sometimes it ended up being 3. On the off days I was usually doing some other exercise however.

So it has taken me a bit longer than most but I am definitely seeing results. So just hang in there!
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    Ok, ladies. I finished 30 day shred. I posted the results with pictures, on my blog.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/woozle7493/view/30-day-shred-results-with-pics-268349

I just started Ripped in 30 today as well.
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ok, ladies. I finished 30 day shred. I posted the results with pictures, on my blog.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/woozle7493/view/30-day-shred-results-with-pics-268349

I just looked at your photos and I can definitely tell a difference! Way to go! How do you like Ripped in 30? I'm sure I'll do that at some point but I needed a Jillian break after the 30 Day Shred. My husband and I just started Gilad's Quick Fit System on Monday. It's a 12 week thing but my hubby is traveling for work in a few weeks and we are going on vacation so it may take us longer. :smile:
  • Daydreams406
    Options

I just looked at your photos and I can definitely tell a difference! Way to go! How do you like Ripped in 30? I'm sure I'll do that at some point but I needed a Jillian break after the 30 Day Shred. My husband and I just started Gilad's Quick Fit System on Monday. It's a 12 week thing but my hubby is traveling for work in a few weeks and we are going on vacation so it may take us longer. :smile:

It is pretty similar to 30 day shred. There are 4 levels in Ripped in 30 though. If you spend a week at each level then you will do the work out to 28 days. That works I guess. We will see how it goes. I will continue to take measurements and weights throughout. I hope I get similar or even better results :)
  • jaimemariel
    jaimemariel Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Finished, and not totally pleased with my results. I found level 1 to be enjoyable, level 2 to be unbearable, and level 3 was too easy. I can go without seeing JM's face for a while.
    Start:
    CW: 163
    Neck: 13.5
    Bust: 40
    Waist: 32
    Hip:44
    Thigh: 25
    Calve: 14.75
    bicep: 12

End:
    CW: 161
    Neck: 14.5 (????)
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 32
    Hip:42
    Thigh: 23
    Calve: 14.5
    bicep: 12
  • paynesmom
    Options
    Started 30 Day Shred on Aug 25, 2012. I was 168 lbs to begin. I did level one for about 2 weeks, then upped to level 2. The pounding and murder (it feels like murder anyway) that Jillian puts you through resulted in me spraining both of my ankles. Don't laugh, we're talking about Mrs. Couch Potato going from zero to 100. So, I took about 4-5 days off from Jillian, but switched to stationary biking, so as to not lose any of my progress. I started back up with her about 3 days ago, this time alternating her DVD and the stationary biking daily. So, as of today Sept 28, 2012, I am at 161. Not the 'lose 20 lbs in 30 days' that it states on the cover of the DVD, but improvement!! I have changed my diet COMPLETELY since the beginning of this journey, as well. I am limited to 1200-1397 (depending on my workout) calories a day.
    So, that is my progress after the 30 Day Shred. I plan on continuing to do it though. I feel GREAT! I have more energy. I am not sleepy all the time. I have muscles growing! I've NEVER had muscles!! :blushing:
    Best of luck to all of you!!
  • ravensgirl87
    ravensgirl87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds... and I only did it 3-4 times a week. I also didn't make drastic changes to my diet... but I am definitely much more health conscious. (If I know I'm making a "bad" food decision... Fast food for dinner on a crazy busy evening... I don't eat as much and try to drink a lot of water to fill me up more).

I am starting Jillian's body revolution tomorrow. I'm excited! I really liked the 30 day shred.