official day 5 thread-30 squat minimum 09/28

Options
We have almost been doing the challenge for an entire week....how are you feeling
Describe in 1 word?
Have you completed the squat minimum for today?

Note today you should be doing 30 squats

Replies

• TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone!
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    one word? OMG.... wait, it's three.. never mind.

probably wasn't the greatestest idea to start this challenge at the same time with the C25K program... just came home from the run and my quads are jell-o. pulling myself together to do the squats already, and it's only Day 5! pfft.

well, that's why it's called a challenge, right )

Day 5-30 Done Sep 28!
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    one word? OMG.... wait, it's three.. never mind.

probably wasn't the greatestest idea to start this challenge at the same time with the C25K program... just came home from the run and my quads are jell-o. pulling myself together to do the squats already, and it's only Day 5! pfft.

well, that's why it's called a challenge, right )

Day 5-30 Done Sep 28!

I do mine right after doing the 30DS first thing in the morning, so my legs are always like jelly too! lol

Day 5 - 40 squats Done! :)

One word: motivated? idk D:
  • GraceK2012
    GraceK2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 5-30 Done Sep 28!

One word? Okay.

Some people here are buidling challenge upon challenge, and are doing the squats each day after doing even more taxing exercises.
    I'm not one of those. That's amazing. And every day, too? Wow!

However, I'm one of those -- probably not the only one -- who's doing this challenge as a strep into regular exercise while recovering from illness or injury, in my case both. So it's not so hard to do first thing, rather than after doing a half hour or more of very hard exercise. I'm hoping to last the whole way through and be able to build on this.

I'm also, of course, also hoping to have a better butt by the end of this challenge..
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Done :smile:
  • siggakolla
    siggakolla Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Done! :D i did the C25K this morning as well and then im doing the 30 day shred in a minute! we´ll see if i can stand up tomorrow haha!
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    Options
    I feel (in one word): Great!

Day 5 done! :)
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Today I'm gonna do 35 squats. And I was wondering if we can do it in sets. Like 20 in the morning and 15 in the afternoon or do we have to do them without stopping?
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hopeful

Day 1- 10 Complete 9/24
    Day 2 - 15 Complete 9/25
    Day 3 - 20 Complete 9/26
    Day 4 - 25 Complete 9/27
    Day 5 - 30 Complete 9/28
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - Done, done and done again.

Today was my lower body strength training day so did squats out the ying yang - legs feel like noodles. :happy:
  • aschn620
    Options
    Day 5 done!

I feel: accomplished!

I honestly wasn't sure if I could do this, still not 100% sure if I can do this all the way.. 160 is a LOT of squats, but I'm gonna take it one day at a time!
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!

I feel: accomplished!

I honestly wasn't sure if I could do this, still not 100% sure if I can do this all the way.. 160 is a LOT of squats, but I'm gonna take it one day at a time!

Feeling the exact same way. I was gonna ask at one point if we can do reps, rofl...but yeah, no. We have to do it all in one go....grrrs.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Day 5 DONE! :smile:

I'm also doing this at the same time as C25K (starting Week2 on Monday) and 2 dance classes a week, plus my boyfriend and I like to hike on the weekends. My one word: STRONGER! Just a few days in, and I did a set of 20 this morning, after struggling the first few days just to finish a set of 10-15! It's been a looong time since I've done squats, so it's good to be building that strength again.

Keep going, everyone! We can do this! :drinker:
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Completed :) loving this challenge!! :happy:
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Omg, just finished. Grrr...that hurt! I'm so scared to add 5 tomorrow, but I'm gonna!!!
    Day 1 - 10 squats - COMPLETED
    Day 2 - 15 squats - COMPLETED
    Day 3 - 20 squats - COMPLETED
    Day 4 - 25 squats - COMPLETED
    Day 5 - 30 squats - COMPLETED
    Day 6 - 35 squats - Here I come.....
    This is so inspiring.
    Thank you for this, beautifulreason.
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Pain....lol
    Yes...I actually did 40 Idk how I messed it up I was five ahead n did five more...smh.. head cold but I pressed my way")
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great! :happy:
    I've been really getting into working out for a little over a month now, so i'm actually pretty use to doing squats. :)

Day 5 - 30 squats done!

Keep up the good work everyone! :happy:
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Soreashell! <--- LOL three into one. :tongue:
    Day 5- 50 squats. CHECK! Easy peasy.
  • KellyMirth
    Options
    Day 5 - 30 done
  • phatgirl05
    Options