Replies

• milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too..... :indifferent:
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We could make it more active? Daily topics or challenges......something. I would rather come post to the groups than to the regular message boards. While interesting, you have to really dig for good things---and the crazy ideas people come up with ----wow!

lol.
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wish it were more active too! I recognize that I am part of the problem because i never post :) So I thought I would respond. I'd love to have a more active board!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Look at the activity! HA!

OK, if we all try to take turns starting a topic every day, maybe we will get more and more active! I am going to start one right now!
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Okay, let's get a challenge going for next week. It could be a personal goal you make. I know personally for me, I would love to walk 10 miles total next week, that's five 2 mile sessions. This week was that time of month and it was horrible so I think next week I could get back on track (plus I had a cheat day today so I have lots to walk off)

So how about it? Maybe personal challenges for this week? Everyone can list their own challenge for themselves. I will list it in the group, everyone can reply to it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the goal should be to post a new topic once a week, lol
  • 1182sheep
    1182sheep Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do water aerobics 5 days this week. I already overslept Tuesday. I will try to get out of the house Saturday. DH doesn't like for me to go when he is home.
  • sheilanowell
    sheilanowell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, all. I also noticed it's not too active but would LOVE some activity. I NEED you guys. I NEED you need you need you...get the point? I feel like the newbie here, but would anyone care if I started a weekly challenge post and we can check in each day there?
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, duh! If we were active we wouldn't be in this situation. LOL
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    And then the next morning my tongue-in-cheek comment is still the most recent post? Come on, guys! If you want an active group, get active!
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You're right....if we want this to be active & supportive, it's up to us to make it that way. I would be more active in the groups if they were supported in the phone app.
  • CloganPhoto
    Options
    I just joined the group today, and the tips an motivation are helpful. I am game for making it active. Anyone that wants to add me as a friend please feel free!