30 Day shred level 3

Options

Replies

• jtrousehouse
    Options
    I finally start level 3 today!! Yay! So excited for a change! Can't wait to take measurements again in 10 days! I know I've lost more inches! Good work ladies! So glad I joined this group. It's really help keep me inspired and motivated to complete this, even on the days when I feel bored with it!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 3 Day 3. I'm a little discouraged, because I haven't seen any results. I haven't lost any significant pounds to make me believe it's other than a fluctuation in water weight. I also neglected to take my measurements, but regardless, my clothes don't feel any looser. The good thing is that I know I"m stronger, because I can actually do more than five push-ups now and I can do sit-ups! I don't think I pushed myself hard enough with the weights, plus I've been bad this past week with sticking to my calorie limit, so I am going to start again with Level 1, using heavier dumbbells. At least I had some pretty good cardio workouts, based upon all of the sweat!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Day 22 (L3D2) done! <3 Can't wait to complete this program! Kudos, everyone for hanging in there. Keep at it! :happy:
  • Sydney753
    Options
    What are people doing after the 30DS? I finished level three and i dont know what todo next... Suggestions?
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Day 26 (L3D6) done this morning. Just a few more days and I can report the final results.

Next week I'll be starting Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.
    www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/

My copy should arrive in the mail today!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Overslept this morning, so Day 27 will be done this evening after work.
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 tomorrow!! woo hoo. I started p90x 3 weeks ago so I've been fitting 30ds in when I'm not too exhausted or I would be done with it by now!! I'm glad I didn't wait tho. I kinda like doing the both of them =)
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Completed Day 27 (L3D7) last night. Have been hit with a nasty sinus cold, so no workout this morning because I felt like crap. I'm hoping the sinuses open up so I can do Day 28 tonight.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 28 (L3D8) done last night. Didn't workout again this morning because of the sinus crap; it tends to feel better in the evenings, so I plan on doing Day 29 tonight.

Does anyone else feel like part of their day isn't right if they haven't done a workout? This is a weird feeling!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    No workout yesterday or this morning for cold recovery.
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Day 28 (L3D8) done last night. Didn't workout again this morning because of the sinus crap; it tends to feel better in the evenings, so I plan on doing Day 29 tonight.

Does anyone else feel like part of their day isn't right if they haven't done a workout? This is a weird feeling!

Yes! I haven't worked out the past couple of days because we have guests here, plus I am taking a licensing exam this weekend. I felt better when I worked out, so I didn't feel as guilty when I ate.

I am happy to report that although I have not lost any pounds, a friend who I have not seen in almost two months (so before I started the 30 day shred), said that I looked a lot thinner! She was surprised to hear that I was still the same weight! That made my day! So I guess even though I haven't lost any weight, I lost some fat and gained some muscle!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Well, I didn't do the final two days of 30 Day Shred because I was recovering from a cold and now I started Body Revolution this morning.

Final results for me are 3 lbs and 9.25 inches lost. I'm happy with my results considering I took a week off for a pulled back muscle and two days off for my cold. Yay! The best part? I didn't change anything with my eating. I can only imagine how much better the results would have been had I eaten cleaner.

Good luck as everyone finished up 30DS. Hope you all have wonderful results!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 1 finished!!
  • towens00
    Options
    L3D2 finished
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Well, I didn't do the final two days of 30 Day Shred because I was recovering from a cold and now I started Body Revolution this morning.

Final results for me are 3 lbs and 9.25 inches lost. I'm happy with my results considering I took a week off for a pulled back muscle and two days off for my cold. Yay! The best part? I didn't change anything with my eating. I can only imagine how much better the results would have been had I eaten cleaner.

Good luck as everyone finished up 30DS. Hope you all have wonderful results!

wow, 9 inches! good for you!
  • towens00
    Options
    L3D3 finished.
  • towens00
    Options
    L3D4 finished.
  • Peaches516
    Options