Any one want to do Whole 30 in October 2012?

Options
13»

Replies

• sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do it as well if you can invite me to the group. Was planning on going primal starting monday anyway and would love to have friends who are doing it as well!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    would love to give this a try. i went paleo last Monday and did great until last night which trickled into this morning..I really want to make it at least 30 days to see how i feel. hopefully being part of a group will help hold me acountable.
  • kellytime2lose
    kellytime2lose Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello...would lke to give this a try starting tomorrow. Thanks! Can you add me to the group ? kelly
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I finished reading the book, and I know I was torn on doing Whole 30 without a total commitment, like sneaking in my butter and taking a break for our Thanksgiving next weekend, so officially........I'm sorry but I will not be joining you guys for this month, if I do it I will do it right or not at all. I will most likely be starting in November or sooner.
    No need to sneak in butter..clarified or Ghee is fine. We are still having Thanksgiving BUT I'll be making mine as paleo as possible.
    Looking forward to another Whole 30!! Been slipping way too much lately!! LOL
  • AshleyHarrison31
    Options
    HI! I am really interested in starting this, I have just come across this diet and I don' t know much about it. What exactly is the Whole 30? :)
  • hammycakes
    hammycakes Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, this came up on my blog feed so I thought I would share!

http://blog.stuffimakemyhusband.com/p/whole30-oamc-freezer-menu.html

it's a whole 30 make ahead freezer menu.