Can you take too many ..

supplements, vitamins and minerals?

And I guess this is where I ask is it ok to have one of the appetite suppressants thrown in to the mix as well?
One that is pretty much all natural?

Im on a woman's multi-vitamin and flaxseed oil and I am considering a Natural Fatblaster - nonstimulant weight loss direct from nature - according to the ad.

Chemist Warehouse have it in their catalogue for $11.99 for 30 tablets.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=60205&pname=Fatblaster+Natural+30+Tablets

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Go for the Swisse brand instead. Costs a little more but is way better & actually works. It really is the only brand I trust, pity that their Krill costs $45 though.... but apart from that I'll only have them.
  • BeardedMike
    BeardedMike Posts: 52 Member
    I always buy Swisse aswell, not sure why but I trust em alot more than other brands. I read alot of fitness blogs and get recommended by alot of personal trainers, ya cant trust the ads..

I stick to the basics. Multivitamin, fish oil ( cause I hate fish ), Vitamin D and a ZMA suppliment. The last two are a direct result of a nutrient test and showed low levels of those.

I HIGHLY recommend a Vitamin D supp for anyone who works indoors, I have never felt better since taking it and I've had similar stories from my friends.
  • My doctor always says that buying multivitamins is like flushing money down the drain, but that almost everyone could do with a bit more vitamin d and fish oil in their diet. From time to time I'll also take a vitamin b tablet in the morning, I find that it really gives me a boost and helps with the morning sluggishness.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    My doctor told me Swisse is a good brand so I buy that but the lady at the health food store says it's crap but I'm not sure if it's just because she would rather I buy her brands :)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    I tried fat blaster once. It did nothing but stuff up my sleep.