Day 8

Options
francaise3
francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
Aaaaaand done with Day 8! :) Feel so good! Did not run today before the workout - so after felt I had a bit still in me and did the first 25 min of another Jillian workout - No trouble zones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHx3UeZl5YY&feature=BFa&list=PLC8E7D61AC974941B)! Very refreshing to do different exercises by the way! Am exhausted now though. And the push ups still kill me - tried unmodified - can do about 3-4 (and not deep ones)! :D

Also - I have noticed my stomach getting smaller - so that's and extra motivation! :)

How is everyone's Day 8/7/6/5? :)

Replies

• 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work doing both workouts!!

No time to do day 8 today but DEFINITELY tomorrow - actually looking forward to it!!!! xxx
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I got my day 8 today too :) I am still doing the modified push ups. I can usually do 10 or 15 regular push ups but not with my arms as sore as they are from 8 days of this! Happy to stick with the modified lol. I am still moving, right? :)
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just finished our Day 8 together- I've been working on level 2 (I started a few days early) .. this woman is killing me!! In a good kind of way!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Will be doing day 8 this evening when I get home from work. I always do modified press ups. Was struggling with them until about day 7! Loving the stomach exercises cause laying down feels like having a break from all the jumping around!
  • Bellalaya
    Options
    I felt like I was getting the flu, so I skipped day 8. I feel much better today so I'm gonna grab my 6 lb weights and make up for yesterday!
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 8 this morning...it was a bit tough, I think because I was tired from my run last night and it was cold and rainy this morning so I didn't want to get out of bed, but I pushed myself. I have been using the heavier weights for the arm rows and bicep curls so I feel like I am getting stronger, although still doing mod push ups.

Excited to start Level 2 at the end of this week!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh I'm slacking. Didn't do it for awhile for lack of time what with too much school work. Just about ready to start Day 8 tonight.
    Gone up a notch on my belt.... should probably look into getting one size smaller pants. Definitely a noticeable difference already.