Introductions and accountability buddy :)

Options
124»

Replies

• telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in. Will start today as well. I am 32, recently married, no kids for us just yet! Looking to get back in shape. I'm alternating the 30 day shred with C25K so it may take me a little longer but I'm in it for the long haul.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Pam, 26, Delaware, married w/ no kids. I've done Jillian workouts here and there, but never actually stuck it out for the full 30 days without missing. My hope is to do 30 Day Shred in October and Ripped in 30 in November. The holidays will be here before we know it, and we all need the advantage of being in awesome shape before they get here. I'm up for having a buddy, if anyone still needs one. I'll be doing my first workout tonight after work. Good luck, all!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie, 45, in MD. An I have accountability partners for running and it would be great to have one for this program. Today is day 1. I'm going to have to fit it in after my run tonight. UGH.
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm Jen, from Minnesota. I'm 40, and a mom to two kids, ages 7 and 9. I am recovering from back surgery in June and am frustrated with how my weight loss is going. I lost 8 pounds on MFP but keep yo-yo-ing with them. I'm looking forward to combining strength and cardio to really change my body. I'm so glad to be sharing this journey with all of you!
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    jenbreeze72 and/or fitnewlife: I'd love to have an accountability buddy; send me a friend request. I have something in common with both of you. My name is Jackie, I'm from Syracuse, NY, age 42, married and I have a son, who is turning 7 tomorrow. I have been working on and off on the 30DS since summer. My crazy life has gotten in the way of progressing past Level 1, but it will happen this time. I have also taken things slow due to injury issues and have progressed from 1lb weights to 3lb weights and I think I am a day away from going up to 4lb weights. Happy Shredding, I will do it tonite after the boy is put to bed!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    If anyone still needs a partner, I could use one too!
  • gemsyo
    gemsyo Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all!

I'd love a buddy! I'm gem, 32, from the uk, no babies yet but want to get healthy so I can have some!!

Just about to do day one! Yikes!!

Xx
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Any Buddy's left I need one
  • BRiTTnEE08
    Options
    Hello I just made a myfitnesspal account so this is my very first day!I'm 23 and I have been up and down in weight since i had my son three years ago. I have this dvd i have tried it a couple times with my sister but she always bailed then i get discouraged so this group could be really great for me...i need the motivation!! so if anyone could offer any advice id love to hear it...i shall start mine tonight and let you know how it goes im super excited!!!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im 29 and a stay at home mom of two boys, ages 4 and 2! Im going to start the 30day shred today! would love an accountability buddy! I have a wedding im in coming up in november, and its in MEXICO!! so i really want to wear a bikini! cant wait to start day 1, i think im going to try to wait til after kids go to bed, so i can have some "me" time!
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    im looking for a buddy still Im 28 so to be 29 on the 7th.mother of 3 ages 11,8,4 months i would love someone who going to motivate me as i will motivate them n push theirselves. Just send me a friend request stating u want to be buddies good luck everyone
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi
    i started again today, tried it in August and got to day 6 or 7 then hurt my back ( not on the 30ds) but slipped on a jetty whilst on holiday. I was even doing the thing on holiday. However now started it again and it nearly killed me this morning at 6.30am before work. I would love to have an accountabilty buddy or be one so I can encourage others. I am 41 years old and have lost 36lbs in total since June 2012. I am on a mission to lose another 28 by Christmas. Day 2 tomorrow yippee lol
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I still need a buddy!

I'm a 32 year in Portland, OR. I'm mostly a full time mom to my 3 year old, but I'm also a mortgage broker working from home when i can find a moment of quiet. My husband works from home too, so it *should* be easy to eat well. I cook 3 meals a day for my family, but have no real self control concerning portions and snack attacks. So, please, be my buddy!
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Nikki and I started the shred on the 1st, but didn't join the group until today. I live in Northern Illinois and Im a 30 year old mother of 5, ranging in age from 6-13. I just graduated from nursing school and will be taking my state boards pretty soon. I'm super excited and hopeful after seeing so many great results on MFP. I dont have a ton of weight to lose, but I definitely need some major toning, please, I want to half way like my stomach again! I'm not going to focus on the scale, as I know muscle weighs more then fat, so I did record my measurements. My plan is to do the shred every day along with a 1200 calorie diet and drink at least 5 bottles of water daily. Good luck to everyone!

Height: 5'7"
    SW: 151.8
    GW: 135-140?
    Arms: 11.25
    Bust: 37.5
    Waist: 30
    Belly Button: 33
    Hips: 38.5
    Thighs: 22
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Day 1 was yesterday (Wednesday, Oct 4) for me. I am 43 years old, 185 pounds, and have two kids (18 years old and 5 years old). I would LOVE to have a buddy through this! It will help both of us! Send me a friend request with a message so I know we are "shredding together".
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm 37 with an 18yr old and 16yr old.

If anyone still wants a buddy just send me a message. I could use a few