Replies

• Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day one complete!
  • sbbanded
    sbbanded Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    done son!!! my body feels like jello but i made it!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Day one done! I did it with 5 lb weights and it was fine. I still can't do a "real" push-up, but I know those will come with practice. I completely forgot to take my starting measurements, but will do them in the morning.
    1 down, 29 to go!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Day 1 finished, measurements taken and spreadsheet updated. I'll take pictures and weigh in the morning.
  • idoitforkristal
    Options
    Hooray for day one!! I made my husband do it with me. He is a Marine so I'm sure it was an interesting sight with him doing everything in double time and me doing the modified versions, but I did it all! The first few times I couldn't finish even the full 20 minutes. Today, all of it! I'm only using large spaghetti sauce cans right now, but my goal is to switch to the 3lb weights I bought when we get to level 2!

Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 257.2
    Bust: 48
    Waist: 43.75
    Hips: 53.25
    Biceps: 16.5
    Thighs: 26.5

I can't wait for all of those numbers to change and I'm going to work hard to make it happen!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ok day 1 done....felt good! arms a little shaky! we can do it girls!!! Here's my measurements for my before, i think i will weigh and measure every Monday. I also am taking before pics tmrw, and will post before and after at end of 30days. I am so excited to start this journey!!

weight: 149
    height : 5'1''
    bust: 36''
    waist : 33''
    true waist: 37.5''
    hips: 39''
    butt: 41''
    thigh: (R/L) 21.5/22
    calf: (R/L) 15.5.16
    bicep(R/L) 11.5/12
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    finished! i used 3lb weights :) did level one and two for an extra burn and i was feeling up for it.
  • aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Done!
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I've just joined the group.:happy: I started the 30 day shred on the 29th, but I took a break today due to being SO sore, lol.

I'm really sore in my shoulders and arms, as well as my calves and thighs (I even stretched extra !). I don't feel any soreness in my abs though, anyone else? I even did all of the ab moves together at once after the workout, but still nothing. I kept them tight, and I'm sure I was doing the moves right. I've done an ab workout for 25 minutes before (by FitnessBlender on Youtube, great workout!) and they hurt like craaazy after. They're not toned though, so I'm not sure what's going on. I don't want to be wasting the workout by not doing it right or something. Super motivated to complete the 30 days, though!
    Glad to have finally joined a group after reading tons of forums :smile:
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day one completed
    I forgot how much I hated jumping jacks! But pushed myself and I didn't stop and surprised how fast the time went
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! My day 1 was today as an evening failed yesterday :indifferent: lesson learned..the only guarentee for me is to wake up BEFORE kids, work, cooking, traffic, and all other challenges of this evening....4:30 am meeting with Jillian this morning was brutal, but all worth it...now to the diet of the day:drinker:

xoxo
    toya
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Finished day one, arms hurt during but my legs are SO sore after, they shake when I stand up!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done (yesterday) & today was a rest day because I am SO sore.

I didn't struggle with level 1 - the only thing that was hard for me was the push ups & the tummy exercises as I only had a baby 6 weeks ago (by c-section) so I guess some things will be harder for me than others.

I was impressed that I managed to do the whole level. I remember last year when I first started it I struggled a bit & that was after I had been seeing a personal trainer! Thank goodness it doesn't appear that I've lost my fitness but I just got a lot of fatness the past 10 months :grumble:
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    the hardest part for me is when we do side lunges and have to hold the weights straight out in front and raise them to our shoulders or eye level (I don't remember which one) ! i ended up doing a couple of bicep curls then going back to it!

I totally agree! That exercise is so hard!
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day One Completed...this sounds silly but looking forward to this afternoon to do Day 2.
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did Day One last night of 30DS. The 2 minute cardio set of jumping jacks and jumping rope killed me. I thought my calves were on fire. I need to use heavier weights for the arm part. I only used 1.5 pound dumbbells. Going to use 3 pounds tonight! Oh goodness, I think I can!
  • yasmin41
    Options
    day one done yesterday :)
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me today done 6.30am What was I thinking !!! I tried it before but only got to day 6 or 7. Now on a mission to complete all 30 days.
    How does anyone record the calories burnt?

I am 5ft 2 "
    cw 202lb
    already lost 36lbs
  • htrabucco
    htrabucco Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started day one yesterday. It wasn't that bad! My glutes hurt, and my legs were a little shaky going down the steps that night, but I feel great! Can't wait to do day 2 today!