bit of inspiration for all lifters out there

Options
Check out this video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1pjY1mDAa8&feature=youtu.be

Probably one of the best bodybuilding videos I've ever watched!

Feel free to comment or post opinions, etc.

Replies

• bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thanks nemesis-now I'm gonna have to sit here on my *kitten* for another 40 minutes to watch the other 2 parts!
    I LOVE how he referred to his body as his instrument. Much of my young life I was a dancer and actor, so this really resonated with me. The body IS our instrument.
    As a mom, I thought his comments about Tupperware were HILARIOUS, because they are TRUE! No matter what, that **** always leaks!
    Also loved how he relentlessly referred to not focusing on the minutia. I am guilty as charged, but he is 100% right. Just do what you can to the best of your ability.
    24 inch arms-- my THIGH is currently 25-DAYUUM!!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options
    Not really what I'm looking to do, but definitely interesting, and Kai seems like such a cool guy. Going to watch the 3 videos now.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Kai and Manu are two of my biggest inspirations.
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    He's so humble...awesome video.
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome videos. He's such an intense man, but loved how he reiterated that's its about training your mind then the body will follow. Can't wait to get to the gym now!!!
  • guppy1697
    guppy1697 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I saw these a couple weeks ago. They are really inspirational. It awesome to see someone work so hard, achieve great things, and still stay true to his roots.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else think it was funny when he was saying how he'd grown into the person he wouldn't get on an elevator with?
  • Randomdude99
    Options
    Kai Greene is awesome, he exemplifies all the characteristics of what a real Kai should be.