Check In / Updates

Options

Replies

• SamEriksson
    Options
    I'm going to try to do it straight the next 10 days and start level 3 on Monday the 8th of October.

I might join you on Monday the 8th. I should be done with level 2 by Saturday the 6th if I do it every day (except Sunday, my rest day). I just want level 2 to be over and done.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    so I took a 4 day break but I'm back and done with day 10. :D
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think I totally fell of the wagon, I've only done 2 days in September which means I've epically failed. Also, I actually liked the workouts (level 1) so I don't even know why I fell off, just time management I guess.. I'll have to begin again and maybe come out a champ in 30 Day Shred October 2012 challenge..

On another note, what gives me hope is the people in this group that haven't given up even if they took a break. So Thank You everyone who actually posts in this group, thank you for sharing your successes and failures and inspiring me to keep going.
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I went into this weekend having every single intention of doing 30DS both days. And why knows - I may suck it up and pull it together and do it tonight - but it's looking VERY doubtful. I've got a 15k coming up in 3 weeks so we decided to get out there and run/walk 9 miles this morning to get a measure on how fast our time is (2 hours by the way). I had no idea that it would drain me as much as what it did. I have been so dead this afternoon - actually at one point I was so tired I actually felt like I was physically sick. But as weird as it may sound - it felt AWESOME!!! I have never done that far before - so it was a real accomplishment,

So yeah - I will definitely get in tomorrow at least - but it's not looking too good for today :(
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there....
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I missed 5 days in a row last week. I was up to Level 2, Day 2 on Sunday 9/23. Since I skipped 9/24-28, I started back with Level 1 on Saturday 9/29. I'll do Level 1 for a few days then move back up to Level 2! I'm determined to wake up early every morning this week and shred away!!!
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've missed for a week but I can't afford to get any tired, sore muscles before my APFT on Thursday morning. I wil definitely pick back up on Friday, though.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last Day of Level 2 today!
  • chelw727
    Options
    After taking 5 days off I restarted at level 1 for 4 days! Will start back at level 2 tomorrow morning!!
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm at day 4 level 2 today.. i must say I hate level two!! I can barely finish each circuit!! I'm hoping that if i'm at it every day until friday that it'll get easier cause right now I just scream at her and am barely able to finish any of the movements.
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I'm at day 4 level 2 today.. i must say I hate level two!! I can barely finish each circuit!! I'm hoping that if i'm at it every day until friday that it'll get easier cause right now I just scream at her and am barely able to finish any of the movements.

That last circuit is absolutely killer - and is the reason I think I hate level two SOOOO much. To go between the military presses and then those dreaded "V" things leaves my arms BURNING - even if i do the "V" things without any hand weights at all!!!.... and then she wants me to do plank jacks???

I have aspirations that at some point in the next 8 days I will be able to do level 2 in it's entirety... but right now it's just not possible. Even for that last ab exercise, i do the laying down oblique one from level 1.
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I figured out how to post a pic!!! These are some jeans I couldn't even button up 31 days ago. Now I can! They're definitely still too tight to be seen wearing in public - but super excited about my progress in one month on MFP :-)

pizapcom13493455295661.jpg
  • kikiallain
    Options
    I figured out how to post a pic!!! These are some jeans I couldn't even button up 31 days ago. Now I can! They're definitely still too tight to be seen wearing in public - but super excited about my progress in one month on MFP :-)

Absolutely incredible!!! Great work darling! I'm suppose to take my day 15 pics today!! Don't feel like i'll see much of a difference but never know... i also take measurements.. i hope the next 15 days are more succesful and that it doesn't take me a month to finish 15 days hahah!
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I also saw a difference in my back... my rolls weren't as pronounced lol Definitely looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing the final results.

Plus looking forward to starting RI30! I might even attempt to do that one the whole way through without stopping! That should bring me right up to turkey day here in the states - but we'll see.
  • Godsendlesslove
    Godsendlesslove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am totally disappointed in myself guys, I'm still on level one. I've been sick the last two weeks of September and after recovering, I had training in Myrtle Beach for the last 3 days. So now I'm back and have to start all over again. But, I'm going to do it!
  • chelw727
    Options
    I also saw a difference in my back... my rolls weren't as pronounced lol Definitely looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing the final results.

Plus looking forward to starting RI30! I might even attempt to do that one the whole way through without stopping! That should bring me right up to turkey day here in the states - but we'll see.

I'll be doing RI30 as well!
  • kikiallain
    Options

I'll be doing RI30 as well!

RI30 has been shipped.. we'll be doing it all together!! YAY!!
  • chooriyah
    Options

Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • chooriyah
    Options
    I am totally disappointed in myself guys, I'm still on level one. I've been sick the last two weeks of September and after recovering, I had training in Myrtle Beach for the last 3 days. So now I'm back and have to start all over again. But, I'm going to do it!

Don't worry bout it, start fresh! Remember to take some pics and measurements (:
  • SaraSapp
    SaraSapp Posts: 26 Member
    Options

So proud of you!!! I see a big difference. You're doing such a great job, keep it up! Now, let me see if I can figure out how to post my pics...