***DAY TWO***

Options
ismiseciara
ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
well day two today , how did you all get on? my abs are sore , but im happy about that cause it means its working...i am already getting to know what exercise is next! i think the first 5 mins are the hardest (push ups and lunges with chest press part)

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2 days in :) I went for a run this morning as well and then did the shred afterwards which definitely made it harder/more exhausting but feeling good! It's spring in Australia so getting up early in the morning to exercise is so much easier and actually quite a nice way to start the day.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i am already getting to know what exercise is next!

I've done the shred once before and level one quite a few times (although not for ages). Soon you'll not only know the order of the exercises but you'll be able to quote Jillian word for word. I actually find it quite fun talking along with her :)
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Day two done! I hurt! lol Walking up and down the stairs is the worst. I still need to go for my walk tonight. I usually do it in the morning but today I had to take my driver's test (were in Germany now!), so I wasn't able to get it done yet. I don't like listening to Jillian because 1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it; 2) I prefer to listen to my own music. I pretty much know the entire routine having done it in the past, so I just blast my music and knock it out. :) Happy Tuesday, everyone!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it;

I feel the exact same way - she goes on and on, and it feels like your doing it for an eternity!!!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day two done here too! Playing music over Jillian is a great idea; I will have to try.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning at 6:30 before I came to work. I think that time works best for me. I'm also do the 100 pushups and 200 squats challenge so today I'm sore. I have to run 3 miles this evening. I should be nice and fit by the end of this program if I stick to it and watch my diet.
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done! I had a 20 min jog this morning to do first, so my calves were a bit tight. I do feel it in my abs too.

YES, I highly recommend muting JM and playing music. By Level 3 you will be ready to throw something at the TV! :laugh:

It is good to see everyone kicking tail!
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    Day 2 Done! my arms are so sore but no pain no gain right :smile: did any one find a way to put this in their tracker i did it under circuit training.
  • starstruck208
    starstruck208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy Day 2!!!!! Day 1 not bad - a little sore. Pushups - I HATE THEM!!!!!!:mad:
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so impressed that others are able to do extra stuff! You are an inspiration! Day two...I made it through! You guys are all amazing!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey "buddies"... " that's fear leaving your body" ... Day 2 level 1... Sore . I also do extra in the pool and on the treadmill, training for a 5 k in November. So glad we are doing this together!
    J
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Today is Day 4 for me, and soreness is almost gone! Hallelujah:)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Finished day two, I think that's as far as I've ever gone. I just get annoyed by Jillian, her "I'd kill for those abs" statement makes me want to vomit a little. ;)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Last night I muted her and followed along to music playing and went by so much faster!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Day two completed!

I feel great. Yesterday I started C25k also, and I was so sad that today was a rest day.
    I printed off a calendar to hang on my wall and every time I complete the workout I put a smiley face over that day. If anyone is interested in the calendar I have the link here:
    68609594294362202_Km9lAKdp_c.jpg
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day two Done! I thought it was just me about how Jillian goes on and on! Hopefully I will get my 10,000 steps in today and ride my bike.

Mariah I would like the link for the calendar. I was trying to find that and couldn't. Thanks so much
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Day two Done! I thought it was just me about how Jillian goes on and on! Hopefully I will get my 10,000 steps in today and ride my bike.

Mariah I would like the link for the calendar. I was trying to find that and couldn't. Thanks so much

I don't know how to make the link clickable, but here you go!
    http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/68609594294362202_Km9lAKdp_c.jpg
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo day two is done. My leg where just a little sore this morning but nothing bad. For me, the first set in the circuit seem the hardest.

Great jobs everyone. Bring it on....
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    Did some yoga this morning followed by Day Two with Jillian! She kicks my *kitten*!!!! In a good way of course.:tongue:
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    this calender is awesome!!! thanks!