***DAY TWO***

ismiseciara
ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
well day two today , how did you all get on? my abs are sore , but im happy about that cause it means its working...i am already getting to know what exercise is next! i think the first 5 mins are the hardest (push ups and lunges with chest press part)

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    2 days in :) I went for a run this morning as well and then did the shred afterwards which definitely made it harder/more exhausting but feeling good! It's spring in Australia so getting up early in the morning to exercise is so much easier and actually quite a nice way to start the day.
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    i am already getting to know what exercise is next!

I've done the shred once before and level one quite a few times (although not for ages). Soon you'll not only know the order of the exercises but you'll be able to quote Jillian word for word. I actually find it quite fun talking along with her :)
  • Day two done! I hurt! lol Walking up and down the stairs is the worst. I still need to go for my walk tonight. I usually do it in the morning but today I had to take my driver's test (were in Germany now!), so I wasn't able to get it done yet. I don't like listening to Jillian because 1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it; 2) I prefer to listen to my own music. I pretty much know the entire routine having done it in the past, so I just blast my music and knock it out. :) Happy Tuesday, everyone!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it;

I feel the exact same way - she goes on and on, and it feels like your doing it for an eternity!!!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 46 Member
    Day two done here too! Playing music over Jillian is a great idea; I will have to try.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    I did it this morning at 6:30 before I came to work. I think that time works best for me. I'm also do the 100 pushups and 200 squats challenge so today I'm sore. I have to run 3 miles this evening. I should be nice and fit by the end of this program if I stick to it and watch my diet.
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 264 Member
    Day 2 is done! I had a 20 min jog this morning to do first, so my calves were a bit tight. I do feel it in my abs too.

YES, I highly recommend muting JM and playing music. By Level 3 you will be ready to throw something at the TV! :laugh:

It is good to see everyone kicking tail!
  • Day 2 Done! my arms are so sore but no pain no gain right :smile: did any one find a way to put this in their tracker i did it under circuit training.
  • starstruck208
    starstruck208 Posts: 1 Member
    Happy Day 2!!!!! Day 1 not bad - a little sore. Pushups - I HATE THEM!!!!!!:mad:
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    WOW! I am so impressed that others are able to do extra stuff! You are an inspiration! Day two...I made it through! You guys are all amazing!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Hey "buddies"... " that's fear leaving your body" ... Day 2 level 1... Sore . I also do extra in the pool and on the treadmill, training for a 5 k in November. So glad we are doing this together!
    J
  • Today is Day 4 for me, and soreness is almost gone! Hallelujah:)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Finished day two, I think that's as far as I've ever gone. I just get annoyed by Jillian, her "I'd kill for those abs" statement makes me want to vomit a little. ;)
  • Last night I muted her and followed along to music playing and went by so much faster!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Day two completed!

I feel great. Yesterday I started C25k also, and I was so sad that today was a rest day.
    I printed off a calendar to hang on my wall and every time I complete the workout I put a smiley face over that day. If anyone is interested in the calendar I have the link here:
    68609594294362202_Km9lAKdp_c.jpg
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Day two Done! I thought it was just me about how Jillian goes on and on! Hopefully I will get my 10,000 steps in today and ride my bike.

Mariah I would like the link for the calendar. I was trying to find that and couldn't. Thanks so much
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Day two Done! I thought it was just me about how Jillian goes on and on! Hopefully I will get my 10,000 steps in today and ride my bike.

Mariah I would like the link for the calendar. I was trying to find that and couldn't. Thanks so much

I don't know how to make the link clickable, but here you go!
    http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/68609594294362202_Km9lAKdp_c.jpg
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Woo hoo day two is done. My leg where just a little sore this morning but nothing bad. For me, the first set in the circuit seem the hardest.

Great jobs everyone. Bring it on....
  • Did some yoga this morning followed by Day Two with Jillian! She kicks my *kitten*!!!! In a good way of course.:tongue:
  • healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    this calender is awesome!!! thanks!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Day 2 is done. Today was much better. I dropped the amount of weight I was using today from 3 lb weights to 1.5 lb weights. I know it's not a lot of weight but I was able to do all the strenght moves today without any breaks. The jumping jacks are what gets me. I'm not sure why they are worse than anything else but to me they are. I agree that Circuit 1 is the hardest.
  • Kerilynnda
    i am DREADING doing day 2 - throughout the day my muscles are getting more and more sore... I started with 3 lb weights yesterday, thinking I'm going to try 1 lb weights, just so i can finish. (i BARELY could finish yesterday - had to take a couple of quick breaks).

I'm not sure what's worse - feeling so defeated by not having this be sort of easy or the thought of having to do it again tonight!! :ohwell:
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    You can do it girl! its hard..real hard...but you are worth it!!!!
  • i am DREADING doing day 2 - throughout the day my muscles are getting more and more sore... I started with 3 lb weights yesterday, thinking I'm going to try 1 lb weights, just so i can finish. (i BARELY could finish yesterday - had to take a couple of quick breaks).

I'm not sure what's worse - feeling so defeated by not having this be sort of easy or the thought of having to do it again tonight!! :ohwell:

I felt much better after finishing the workout again today. It will get easier!
  • kgprncss01
    i am DREADING doing day 2 - throughout the day my muscles are getting more and more sore... I started with 3 lb weights yesterday, thinking I'm going to try 1 lb weights, just so i can finish. (i BARELY could finish yesterday - had to take a couple of quick breaks).

You can do it girl! its hard..real hard...but you are worth it!!!!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    This is my second round on this series. I thought that level 1 would be too easy after having done Level 3, but it's really not! When you stop modifying moves, it's just as tough because the exercises are working different parts of the muscle (I think) than Level 3. I'm not sweating as much as Level 3, but I don't think it's a waste of time at all. Very surprised!
  • kgprncss01
    Day 2 done!! Whoo hoo! Feel tight in my muscles today, more my arms than anything. I even had my mom, who just had a heart attack in April, do the workout with me! I also had her take some before pics of me! I will post at end of the 30 days! Keep it up everyone, we can do this! Friend request me if you want to help each other out!!!
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    did day 2 this morning n im feeling great abs/arms r really sore maybe cuz i went bk to the gym n did befit in 90 also but whatever it i will def switch wit it this time around even thou jm gettin on my last nerves our relationship is love/hate
  • Kerilynnda
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!! :flowerforyou: I won't be able to do it until about 9:00 tonight - but it's going to get done, no matter what!! :glasses:
  • ADDiCTiONNx812
    ADDiCTiONNx812 Posts: 7 Member
    Day two, accomplished. With some dancing cardio added and i walked to school :) My Muscles are so achey it's not even funny. But it'll be worth it :) Rock on everyone and keep up the good work :)