***DAY TWO***

Options

Replies

• stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done. Today was much better. I dropped the amount of weight I was using today from 3 lb weights to 1.5 lb weights. I know it's not a lot of weight but I was able to do all the strenght moves today without any breaks. The jumping jacks are what gets me. I'm not sure why they are worse than anything else but to me they are. I agree that Circuit 1 is the hardest.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i am DREADING doing day 2 - throughout the day my muscles are getting more and more sore... I started with 3 lb weights yesterday, thinking I'm going to try 1 lb weights, just so i can finish. (i BARELY could finish yesterday - had to take a couple of quick breaks).

I'm not sure what's worse - feeling so defeated by not having this be sort of easy or the thought of having to do it again tonight!! :ohwell:
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! its hard..real hard...but you are worth it!!!!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    i am DREADING doing day 2 - throughout the day my muscles are getting more and more sore... I started with 3 lb weights yesterday, thinking I'm going to try 1 lb weights, just so i can finish. (i BARELY could finish yesterday - had to take a couple of quick breaks).

I'm not sure what's worse - feeling so defeated by not having this be sort of easy or the thought of having to do it again tonight!! :ohwell:

I felt much better after finishing the workout again today. It will get easier!
  • kgprncss01
    Options

You can do it girl! its hard..real hard...but you are worth it!!!!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is my second round on this series. I thought that level 1 would be too easy after having done Level 3, but it's really not! When you stop modifying moves, it's just as tough because the exercises are working different parts of the muscle (I think) than Level 3. I'm not sweating as much as Level 3, but I don't think it's a waste of time at all. Very surprised!
  • kgprncss01
    Options
    Day 2 done!! Whoo hoo! Feel tight in my muscles today, more my arms than anything. I even had my mom, who just had a heart attack in April, do the workout with me! I also had her take some before pics of me! I will post at end of the 30 days! Keep it up everyone, we can do this! Friend request me if you want to help each other out!!!
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    did day 2 this morning n im feeling great abs/arms r really sore maybe cuz i went bk to the gym n did befit in 90 also but whatever it i will def switch wit it this time around even thou jm gettin on my last nerves our relationship is love/hate
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!! :flowerforyou: I won't be able to do it until about 9:00 tonight - but it's going to get done, no matter what!! :glasses:
  • ADDiCTiONNx812
    ADDiCTiONNx812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day two, accomplished. With some dancing cardio added and i walked to school :) My Muscles are so achey it's not even funny. But it'll be worth it :) Rock on everyone and keep up the good work :)
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Day 2 DONE! I was sore this morning but by this afternoon I was in AGONY and DREADING day 2. I went ahead with it of course and loosened up throughout it. Stil cant do even one push up, not even on my knees. I could do the cardio part of it all day long but the strength part is a real challenge to me. My husband just had to help me up off the sofa there and I genuingly could not move lol
  • idoitforkristal
    Options
    Was so not excited about doing day 2, but got it done. I have appreciated the extra energy that I have had today from doing my workout this morning. I hate mornings, but may have to start rearranging my schedule!

Keep kicking butt, everyone!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete! I feel great and have increased energy already.

I like Jillian for the most part. She makes a few comments that are a little lame, but for the most part I love the tips on how to perform the moves and the boost to keep on pushing.

I'm so impressed with everyone who's doing the shred AND additional workouts. You are AWESOME!!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Yahoo! 6.67% of the way complete! LOL Just knowing that others are in this group and were getting it done today was enough push to get me thru it.

OMG! I hurt across the chest from the pushups. How can doing so few and not going down very far with my knees on the ground (modified to the extreme! LOL) hurt so bad? OY! I hope to be able to do a complete level one (still with modifications but at least complete) by the end of day 10.

So glad that today is over. Yesterday my buttocks were hurting, today it's going up and down stairs and tell me, why does my crotch hurt? (Oh the things we admit on-line!)
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today's workout was a little tougher than yesterday because I didn't realize how sore I was. Plus I've been doing my version of C25K and my regular strength training. I was sore.

THanks for the calendar Mariah!
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All day my leg muscs hurt so badly. At one point when I had to walk down stairs, I thought they were going to give out on me... But I came home from my daughters soccer game, changed into my work out clothes, and started day 2. Half way through the 2nd set of jump rope, I thought I would stop, but I didn't. I just completed day 2. YAY!!!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is my second round on this series. I thought that level 1 would be too easy after having done Level 3, but it's really not! When you stop modifying moves, it's just as tough because the exercises are working different parts of the muscle (I think) than Level 3. I'm not sweating as much as Level 3, but I don't think it's a waste of time at all. Very surprised!

Thanks for giving this piece of information. I plan to start it up again as soon as we've completed it and up my weights with the next round!
  • lossing4good
    Options
    I just finished day two. I wanted to stop but didn't and feel so much better
  • shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Done day two! I also went to the gym and got my fitness assessment done today, can't wait til day 30 for our hard work to pay off!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! 28 days to go.