***DAY TWO***

Options

Replies

• adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    How is everyone recording this exercising? I was going to put it under circit training. But how many calories do I put down?
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How is everyone recording this exercising? I was going to put it under circit training. But how many calories do I put down?

I use the circuit training general and put in 20 minutes and let MFP calculate the calories. I know its not exact but since I don't have a HRM its the closest thing I've got right now.
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Day Two done! And I didn't phone it in today. I pushed it then went to gym and did my C25K and elliptical. I feel really good now. Excited about Day Three.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I agree with you the first part is the hardest they should have separated the push ups and the squat lift, But my second day was way better than my first I took less breaks and I was actually able to get the hang of the butt kicks lol I am really looking forward to finishing this workout
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Day 2. Sore at work, hard to walk. My thighs hurt. Got through the whole thing had to stop and breathe a few times. Jump rope and jumping jacks are killing me. My grandson continues to kick my butt. He had cross country practice just before we did the shred and acted like there was nothing to it. Oh to be young again.
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Day two completed! I am in so much pain. Not sure I will be able to walk tomorrow Lol!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love that he's exercising with you. It's awesome!
  • aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! My arms are soooo sore... and my thighs... stairs are not my friend right now.
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What is it about the jumping jacks and the jump rope? They are a killer.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it;

I feel the exact same way - she goes on and on, and it feels like your doing it for an eternity!!!

Oh good! I thought I was crazy. Glad to know others noticed it too. :)
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I could barely walk. I assume it's because of the cardio. My knees, which won't get any better until I have them both replaced, were killing me yesterday during the cardio running/jumping, so they, and my calves, were screaming at me today. Wasn't looking forward to day #2, and actually put it off until tonight.

But I got my rebounder/mini-trampoline out to use for the cardio segments, grabbed my hand weights, and turned on the DVD. Not only do I feel good about doing it and not making any excuses, but my legs feel a little better. I know Jillian says there's no modification for jump rope and jumping jacks, but I think this is going to work much better for me. :)

So thanks for your honest reactions to yesterday's workout. Knowing that I wasn't the only one having difficulty with the stairs today, and knowing so many of you went back for day #2 really helped!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done omg that was tough. I am still aching from yesterday lol hate jumping jacks and pushups but no pain no gain
    Bring on day 3
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I almost think day 2 was easier than day 1 - I'm ready for day 3!! :)
  • kfash
    kfash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Completed Level One last night. I had to stop and modify more than Jillian would allow, but I got through it.

My push ups and crunches are so bad - I don't have enough upper body and core strength. I'm sure that will get better in time.

Thanks to everyone for posting comments - it really helps to hear what others are doing!

Karen
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day two done! I hurt! lol Walking up and down the stairs is the worst. I still need to go for my walk tonight. I usually do it in the morning but today I had to take my driver's test (were in Germany now!), so I wasn't able to get it done yet. I don't like listening to Jillian because 1) I swear she goes on and on about the exercise and completely forgets how long we've been doing it; 2) I prefer to listen to my own music. I pretty much know the entire routine having done it in the past, so I just blast my music and knock it out. :) Happy Tuesday, everyone!

That's funny! I do the same thing...tv on mute, ipod blasting my workout tunes! Sweating it out!

As far as my attendance in 30DS day 2...I sucked. I skipped it. I talked to my mother for an hour instead (we don't talk all that often) and then I was behind on all the other things I needed to do. But while we talked I walked around, did some squats, a few arm exercises, stuff like that, so I was not totally sedentary...and I miss her sometimes, so I'm not upset that I skipped 30DS.

I'm back on it today though!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Day two .. was alot easier I must say.. I noticed that during Juming Jacks,butt kicks, and jumping rope :sad: and well the last circut:frown: in general it helps to close my eyes and just listen.. because I get a little thown off because they don't appear to be struggling as I am.:sad: I made it through the whole 20min.. I thought doing abs was major recovery...( loved them)

Hang in there, this is great feedback and very helpful to know their are others out there... hating Jumping Jacks too..

14273185.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day Two was much better for me. My calves weren't screaming nearly so loudly during the jumping jacks/jump rope cardio interval. I need to up my weights as the arm movements seem really easy.

How is everybody doing on the push-up portion? I have to do modified push ups. And my armpits are killing me today. I also got a flu shot yesterday, so my whole right arm is sore.

Excited for Day Three tonight!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Day Two completed. Hate jumping jacks, and also do the modified push ups. Arms and legs are sore today, but bring on day 3 :smile:
  • mamamadusa
    mamamadusa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 down...28 to go!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day Two completed! It's hard but it gets easier! Remember even if you can't get thru all the exercises thats okay! soon you will. I find the first set the hardest to get thru and I am always starving after working out.