6' Tall Ladies - I need your help!

Options
13»

Replies

• laceylucas86
    Options
    I am 6'2" 177 lb wear a size 12 jeans and xl-1x tops and I feel healthy! I swear they just make clothes really tiny these days :)
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 6' with I think a medium frame.

HW 162
    CW 144
    Pants: 6
    Shirts: small
    Dress: 4 or 6 (bigger on bottom, small on top, no boobs - dress shopping is tricky)

I was always quite thin as a kid and all through high school. College and 20s I fluctuated from 150-160 which is a perfectly healthy range so I never worried much. But since I have no boobs and weight goes straight to my tummy and thighs I just don't look good in the 160 range. I'm jealous of you ladies with more up top!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    6'0" large frame here

HW - 283lbs - probably a 20/22 and XXL in shirts
    238 - 16 jean, XXL in tops
    210 - 14 jean, XL in tops
    CW 199 - somewhere between a 12 an 14 in jeans, and probably a large in shirts.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft. CW: 255lb, size 16-18 in dresses and size 18-20 in pants, but I never wear trousers because I feel disgusting in them. I want to be 170lb I think. My highest weight was about 280lb, I was about a size 20-22.

:D
  • ihardy44
    ihardy44 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I am SO THRILLED I found this group. I have always assumed I should look a certain way and have spent my entire life unhappy with my body size, weight, and overall a very poor body image. After reading everyone's post, I understand that each of is unique. I know this sounds pretty elementary and it's kinda like DUH we're all unique. But I would see friends that are a size 6 or 8 and think that I should be that size too and that was in fact ATTAINABLE!!! So here's my stats

Height - 6'3"
    CW - 233 pounds, size 14/16
    HW - 250 pounds size 16/18
    GW - 195-200 pounds ( I think).

I really just want to get back to size 12 and the occassional 14. I'm really unhappy with the weight I've put on, but even my the normal person's standards, I'm like an elephant! I am watching friends lose weight and dress sizes after losing 10-15 pounds and I'm lucky if my clothes feel a little loser after dropping 10-15 pounds. I'm so glad you all are here!
  • PixieButtons
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! It's so hard to figure out an ideal weight when you're tall (I think)!
    So, here's my info:
    6' tall
    frame: if that's calculated by wrist size, I'm small framed or have long fingers ;) If it's wide shoulders and/or wide hips, then I'd say large framed? Whatever I am I gain weight in a pear-shape
    HW: Not entirely sure but over 200 with pregnancy
    CW: 161
    GW: 155 or 150 depending on how much "junk" stays in my trunk
    Jeans size is a comfortable size 10 from Long Tall Sally or a I-can-just-squeeze-into-these-but-it's-not-pretty size 8
    Trying jeans on in any other store for me is pretty useless so I can't help there - I need a 36" inseam or they are too short. But I did shop for capris in my new smaller size recently and was anywhere between a size 10 and 16 at Target. Not helpful.

So excited to have found you ladies!