mini challenges

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
this weeks mini challenges are as follows:

MONDAY: ARMS.:devil: .. 40 bicep curls(use water bottles or tinned foods for weight if you dont have weights.. 40 tricep dips (sit at the edge of your chair amd hold on to each side and lower your bum to the floor as much as you can using the support of your arms) straighten your legs to make it harder..
TUESDAY: ABS :devil: ... 50 reverse sit up 50 bicycle sit ups and 50 regular sit ups (use weights if you have them)
WEDNESDAY : LEGS :devil: 50 jump squats .. 50 lunges (25 on each leg) again please use weights if you have them..
THURSDAY: BUM:devil: ... 100 step ups (use the bottom step of the stairs ..
FRIDAY: CARDIO :devil: ... 50 jumping jacks and 30 Burpees
SATURDAY: CARDIO :devil: 50 mountain climbers
SUNDAY: ... ABS :devil: you will hate these by the time these challenges are over.. PLANKS!!!!!::sad: :sad: :sad: do 4 sets of 2 minute planks.. now i know these are hard ~B~U~T they WILL get easier... if you try and you cant do 2 full mins(try really hard) break it down to 8 sets of 1 minute planks...

if there is anything here your not able to do just change it around a bit or even do your own personal choice.... BUT DO SOMETHING!!! only you are accountable for how hard you work so make sure that every night before you go to bed you feel that you gave it 100% because if you do that you WILL get results....XXXXX

Replies

• loischapman
    Options
    look out monday here i come..thank you thankyou thankyou!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WHAT ARE BURPEES AND MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS.

THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE A CHALLENGE FOR ME, BUT I AM IN. I AM DOING WATER AEROBICS TOMORROW BUT SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE TOMORROW. IT SEEMS TO GET PROGRESSIVELY HARDER. I WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW IT WORKS.

I DIDNT DO ANY EXERCISE THIS WEEKEND EXCEPT SOME ARM LIFTS
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Great challenges! So excited - lets kick some serious butt :)
  • andreaie
    Options
    Just check on you tube if your unsure of an exercise ladies... My mini challenge is done for today and remember just do what your body will allow.. Don't get discouraged and give up if you can't do one or two of the list.. Just do your own personal choice.. Xxx
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 1s mini challenge done! My arms didnt enjoy the tricep dips, had to split it into sets....and now they feel a bit jellified!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I know there is come of these I wont be able to do til I get clearance from chiro but I will try :) thank you!!!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Day 1s mini challenge done! My arms didnt enjoy the tricep dips, had to split it into sets....and now they feel a bit jellified!

Mine too!
  • Mistyblu08
    Options
    I know there is come of these I wont be able to do til I get clearance from chiro but I will try :) thank you!!!

ok just got mondays done- worked on getting ready for winter yesterday and totally forgot lol - onto tues challenge :)
  • KATRENAJ
    Options
    I couldnt do the setups but substituted my Osteo Weight program. Had not done it for a while and was shocked how much muscle mass I had slipped. Had to go back to beginner bands. Oh well,I can't change yesterday, but I do sure have control over today and tomorrow. Exercise in for today except for going for a walk
  • loischapman
    Options
    thats right we cant change yesterday, but today we can control,good luck sweetie!!!!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Completed challenges for Monday and Tuesday. Today's will be hard having a v. sore knee. Will do my best but may have to re-do Monday and Tuesday's to make up for the lack of leg exercise.
  • KATRENAJ
    Options
    LOISCHAPMAN - tHANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS
  • Mistyblu08
    Options

ok just got mondays done- worked on getting ready for winter yesterday and totally forgot lol - onto tues challenge :)
    ok due to back I had to make some changes.....this is what I did- 30 straight forward crunch-30 oblique crunch-30 lower end crunch- 50 squats-50 knee lifts- 20 min walk and 45 min dance. sore and stiff this morning but going to the chiro so hopefully better today for the step ups later :)
  • nicolabradley87
    Options
    Well I am having a hectic week so far, got a cake to decorate for Saturday as well as working full time so taking up all my evenings! Haven't done Tues and Wed challenges yet but will try to fit those in as well as Thurs today, as well as a run and walking the dog.....Wish me luck!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    its that time again :) mini challenges :) do your best guys xx

MONDAY: ARMS .. 50 bicep curls.. 30 push ups
    TUESDAY: ABS ... 100 reverse sit up 100 regular sit ups
    WEDNESDAY : LEGS 50 squats .. 50 lunges on each legs with weights if you have them..
    THURSDAY: BUM ... 50 step ups 50 squats..
    FRIDAY: CARDIO ... 50 jumping jacks and 5 minutes of jump rope( can be done without a skipping rope)
    SATURDAY: CARDIO 50 mountain climbers 30 burpees
    SUNDAY: ... ABS do 5 sets of 2 minute planks..

again if there is anything here your not able to do just change it around a bit or even do your own personal choice.... BUT DO SOMETHING!!! only you are accountable for how hard you work so make sure that every night before you go to bed you feel that you gave it 100% because if you do that you WILL get results....XXXXX
  • loischapman
    Options
    thankyou thankyou thank you..you rock!!!!!
  • nicolabradley87
    Options
    I was pretty bad at mini challenges last week but will try and be better this week!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Only did the mini challenges upto Friday last week due to going away but I'm back now and more determined than ever to get the weight off. There was a wedding at the hotel we stayed at and there were girls/ladies coming in with figures to die for. I will look like that one day I said to myself so I will make sure I work extra hard this week.

Thanks Andrea for setting the challenges. You do an absolutely marvellous job of keeping us motivated and on our toes. Thank you. x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It seems quiet on here???? :yawn:
  • andreaie
    Options
    Missed today's mini challenges and I now know the reason For carb cravings and no loss... TOM is here and I'm eating like a pig :( going to the gym tomorrow for a good session so hopefully I'll make up for some of my binge today... Tomorrow is a new day :) hope your all doing good guys... Only 10 more weeks jeep going xx