One thing I am proud of myself for today is ....... !

....... that I have recommitted myself to living a healthier lifestyle. I will NEVER give up on myself! :love:

Replies

• anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    the one thing that I am proud of myself for today is that I am motivated to continue living a healthy life so I can
    live longer and enjoy my grandkids that I love so much!!!
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    One thing I am proud of, I took a walk as soon as I put the kids on the bus, instead of heading back to bed. Like I really wanted to do!
  • plasmatv
    plasmatv Posts: 6 Member
    I'm proud of myself for finally sticking to my eating plan all day.:flowerforyou:
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    I am proud that I took "me" time today, I went for a walk on my lunch hr... and enjoyed it!
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    ... that I pushed myself harder to run this morning when it feels so awkward and hard. I also doubled my run/walk time, so that was also a positive. A very good start to the day. :)
  • Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    Way to go, ladies!!! :happy:
  • Iamslimandfit
    One thing that I am proud of myself for today (already) is that I peeked at the scale and I have finally shed some pounds since being back up at my all-time high weight. It has been so long since I've lost ANY weight at all, so I am proud that I had the courage to BEGIN AGAIN and take the positive steps necessary to make some lasting changes! I am so excited to watch the pounds come back off!!! :happy:
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    One thing I am proud of myself for today is that I passed up on the donuts at work this morning and had my healthy energy bar and grapes instead ;)
  • One thing I am proud of myself for today is I got up out of bed, showered and dressed when I would have liked to go back to sleep. I have found that if I get myself going I have a more productive day. Go figure.....

Marianne
  • Iamslimandfit
    One thing I am proud of myself for today is that I rode the stationary bike this evening! Better late than never!!! :-)
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    I'm proud I took out a DVD and did a 50 minute cardio workout in my hotel room!
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    One thing I am proud of myself for today is its been 72 days of a new life not a diet and I love to run now when before I could just bearly walk. :smile:
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    that is awesome kriskerans. That is so inspiring!!! I have been walking, and hoping to get back to running again one day!! Great job!
  • Iamslimandfit
    ..... that I am staying focused on the POSITIVE!!! :love:
  • aubsgg
    Took 6 days before I exercised in the hotel room again, but I did it today after buying a Jillian Michaels yoga dvd (she makes yoga aerobic to burn fat)
  • Iamslimandfit
    Marilyn: You are doing great to exercise in your hotel room!!! Now that's dedication! Keep up the good work!!! Anything Jillian Michaels sounds difficult to me....LOL!!! :smile:
  • aubsgg
    two things to be proud of today.

Been looking forward to eating PF Changs (I only do it when I'm out of town), Figured out and logged what I was going to have beforehand. Kept me in my calories.

Even though it was 8pm by the time I got back to the hotel after work and ate dinner I did a 50 min cardio workout video. I did it in segments thinking I would just do 1 workout, but I went ahead and did the whole thing- Muscles sore from yesterday's yoga, hope I can move tomorrow LOL.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    my husband and I always go out to eat on saturday nights. and usually friday nights too.
    in the past, it's always been my downfall - i'll lose 2lbs during the week, then put back 1 of them on the weekends (even if it's water weight, it still takes me the entire week to get rid of it.)

For the past 2 weekends, I've lost weight over the weekend. Even before that, i think I just didn't gain or lose. I'm getting better at making good decisions and being happy about them - not feeling deprived.
  • Iamslimandfit
    That is great, gabriellejayd!!! PROGRESS is what it's all about!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Iamslimandfit
    ..... that I am working hard to get back on track!!! :-)