****Day Three****

Options

Replies

• kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day three ladies! I am so proud of myself for getting through it today. Day three has been my downfall the last two times I have attempted the shred. My body was so sore, and I would talk myself out of doing it for the day. Which of course turned into the rest of the week and then I would just quit. Not today! I did it first thing this morning, followed by my 3.5-4 mile walk. Honestly, I am already feeling the difference. I was able to get through today's shred without as much difficulty as the previous two days. Also I did 8 push ups (modified)! That is a feat all in it's self. :) I am also eating much better this time, so I just feel better all the way around. So ready for tomorrow. Bring it!

How did everyone else do on Day Three?

Hi! just want to say that i've been reading your posts since the start, and you should be so proud of yourself! You can do it this time!!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Day 3 done :) I actually got through today much easier. Struggled as usual with the push ups. I cant even do one modified. I am soooo weak!!!! I managed to get through the whole thing without even a 1 sec break and im sore sore sore sore!!!!! Loving it though and feeling so good!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE!!!! whoot whoot! I woke up this mornig, kinda sore. I did some stretching yoga last night before bed, i think it really helped. I felt really good doing the workout today, I felt way stronger! My energy level is way up today! I hope all is going well for everyone else! I love getting to do this challenge with all of you, i feel way more motivated than i ever have! Keep it up everyone, we can do this together!!!
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    Day 3 was SLIGHTLY easier, however my arms were KILLING me!! :huh:
    Glad that there are 7 days to go!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My arms were killing me also, before and after the workout. I just took a hot bath and it helped my muscles a lot. Still a little sore but nothing like I was.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options

dont u mean 27? :tongue:
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete. It was actually harder for me. Maybe because I'm doing the 100 Pushups and 200 Squats challenge as well. I'm glad I'm committed to doing it in the morning it makes it easier and a great way to start my day.

I'm hoping day 4 will be easier.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just did my day TWO workout (I had a migraine from the heat all night last night and gave up). Doing a second round after my protein shake! :bigsmile: I'm feeling good today! My ankles feel weak so I'm focusing hard on the upper body moves and keeping my feet flatter during lower body exercises.

Way to go everyone!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three as well and I've had a long day and not really in the mood to exercise but I have to get it in it will be later on this evening so I hope I can make it through because I normally workout earlier in the day
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day three is done! WOOHOO!

My calves hurt so incredibly bad but I just told myself it would be over soon and by the time I was done I was ready for my day TWO of C25k.

Just some friendly advice to everyone;
    If you want to feel like a complete badass, listen to the 'hard rock' exercise playlist on Pandora. It helped me so much! It felt like the songs were right in beat with my workout.

Hope you all keep going!

Thanks for the Pandora playlist! I'm all over that! :)
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

dont u mean 27? :tongue:

i think its means till the rest day like doing level 1 for 10 days then takin a day off
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    great job everyone so proud of u all
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I completed day 3 this afternoon. I'll be gone allllll day tomorrow to visit my grandfather in the hospital so it might be my rest day. I did OK today. I'm hoping it really does get easier like Jillian says, I want to know I'm getting in shape.
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Day three much better. Still sore from yesterday, however work out is getting easier. Bought a HRM, with chest band,today now to figure the thing out. Crunches are NOT my friend.
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Well, I did not attempt to do the workout today. My calves hurt so much, I think they need a rest. I have never had such bad pains in my calves before! I did take a nice long walk though to try and stretch them out a bit. I really hope that I am able to do the shred tomorrow!
    Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well, I did not attempt to do the workout today. My calves hurt so much, I think they need a rest. I have never had such bad pains in my calves before! I did take a nice long walk though to try and stretch them out a bit. I really hope that I am able to do the shred tomorrow!
    Keep up the good work everyone!!!

I found that I had to stretch my calves for a bit after the workout and it helped a lot!

Day three ... DONE! This is awesome ladies!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done this morning, followed by a 3 mile walk with babykins in the stroller. Walkng right after really helps loosen my calves. I have been stretching like crazy anyway since I am doing C25K as well. I still hate the push-ups. I cannot wait for those to get better!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Day Three Done!
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day Three Completed. Didn't push myself as Day Two.....was feeling bloated today for some reason. But ready for Day 4 plus my C25K W2D1 tomorrow.