Everybody keeping Dukan active?

Options
pkw58
pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
I know several people have really been succesful besides me on Dukan, and I have to say the minimum 20 minutes of walking and one hour of standing keeps me motivated to be even more active! My latest thing is skipping (picture accountant in black skipping down a long office corridor when the client is not looking!) and my all time favorite on line or DVD - Barre 3. (still cheating on my Wii Fit Yoga Instructor).

Anyone else inspired and moving ?

Replies

• fmonty
    Options
    I have to say that yes I have just begun but it does get me thinking at least about how to move more.
  • llsand
    Options
    Yes, it does motivate me ( and my Fitbit too ! ). Even though i bring my lunch to work, i always accompanie my colleages when they decide to buy a sanwich. It makes me walk a little during the day :)
  • pkw58
    Options
    Hey lisand,

My husband loves his fitbit, I love my nike fuel band... it is amazing how often I will walk to the farthest restroom in the building from my desk!!
  • amandahope79
    amandahope79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have also been on Dukan since July 23rd. So approximately 10 weeks. I have lost 35 pounds just on this but almost 60 total since last year when I had a baby. it has been going really well but this past two weeks I have been going up .2 and then down .4 and then back up .2. So I have seen a decline as well over the past couple of weeks. Just going back and forth. I know I am not going to lose everyday and I am ok with that and just keep going. I don't have much time when I get home with my schedule but I am a teacher so I try to walk as much as I can around the building through out the day. I want to continue this and have about 40 more pounds to go. Some days I don't lose much and other days I get on the scale and I am almost 2 pounds down. I like coming here and reading what everyone else is doing. I also keep track of all my food in MFP because I want to see my Protein, Carbs and Sodium for the day. I don't worry so much with the calories or fat because I know that it is lower with this diet anyway. Good luck to all of you.
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym regularly, eating high-protein plus doing weights is a perfect combination to boost your metabolism.
  • pkw58
    Options
    I have also been on Dukan since July 23rd. So approximately 10 weeks. I have lost 35 pounds just on this but almost 60 total since last year when I had a baby. it has been going really well but this past two weeks I have been going up .2 and then down .4 and then back up .2. So I have seen a decline as well over the past couple of weeks. Just going back and forth. I know I am not going to lose everyday and I am ok with that and just keep going. I don't have much time when I get home with my schedule but I am a teacher so I try to walk as much as I can around the building through out the day. I want to continue this and have about 40 more pounds to go. Some days I don't lose much and other days I get on the scale and I am almost 2 pounds down. I like coming here and reading what everyone else is doing. I also keep track of all my food in MFP because I want to see my Protein, Carbs and Sodium for the day. I don't worry so much with the calories or fat because I know that it is lower with this diet anyway. Good luck to all of you.

Hey, I lost just about the same way... it sounds silly, but I have a desk job so I always walk to the restroom the farthest away from my desk, and I have an hour for lunch so I walk for 20 minutes, eat for 20 minutes, and then walk another 20 minutes. (If I don't have to meet a client for lunch) Walking around the building does pay off, and I am glad it is working for someone besides me!