***Day Four***

Options
2»

Replies

• kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    day four done! feeling better everyday! felt like a could keep up better today as well. My mom has still been doing the workout with me everyday too! So proud of her! Hope everyone's day went well! Keep it up everyone!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've been slack!

Back on the wagon today.
  • afroneen
    afroneen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have pain in places i didn't know i have muscles!!! My family is cheering me on which is helpful. I must admit i haven't given it 100% and i still feel the burn! I am going to try to do in the morning because my evenings are so busy i am easily sidetracked! Im popping in the dvd now! Have a good workout guys!
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    I was good until the arm raises too! I think its because they are at the end and my arms are sooo tired by that time. I do feel much stronger, especially when doing push ups. Now I can keep up with the girls doing the modified version versus day 1 when i did 2 and got tired out. Good luck and thanks to everyone! I dont think I would have stuck with it without all the motivation from this group :)
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day four done I was able to get through it and actually did a whole circuit of the lunges I was so proud of myself......Good job everyone and keep it up
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done, 6 more days for level 1...26 days to go !!:drinker:
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The shred goes by in a flash now, but daaaaang it's hard for me to get out of bed.
    I HAVE to do it in the morning because when I get off work I have zero desire to work out.

I feel so accomplished after I write my little smiley face on my calendar! Yesterday my boyfriend said he was proud of me for sticking with this and it absolutely made my day. There is no way I can quit now after he has said that <3

I know what you mean about getting out of bed!!! and how nice of your boyfriend - what good motivation :)
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I got up at 6 this morning to do Day 4. I def did not get a great burn since I was still 1/2 asleep, but I knew that would be my only time to do it. I am looking forward to my normal routine tomorrow when I can do it while the baby is napping. Oh, and the last minute of crunches KILLED me this morning. I love seeing how everyone else is doing. It will be great to compare inches lost at the end of the month!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done this morning. I started Day 1 doing all the moves modified and am slowly switching them up to advanced. I even am almost doing the lateral raises without rests. Yay! Still modifying those push ups, but I know I'll need that strength for level 2. So many plank exercises!

I feel pretty good and maybe it's just my optimism talking, but I see improvements already. I'm excited to weigh in/measure on Monday. I just hope I'm not disappointed!

Way to go ladies!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Completed day four in the late morning. I was so happy, today was the first day that I did all 3 circuits without having to take a breaak. I am still doing the modified pushups but I am doing the complete range of motion for all of the other strength moves. My arms and chest were so sore this morning but felt better after the workout. I can tell a big difference today in the way my abs, butt, and legs feel. Can't wait til tomorrow. :)
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day four done. I didn't think I was going to have time today because of work, but I didn't have to go into second job to cover for someone. Its getting easier. Didn't stop durning the jumping jacks and used heavier weights for some of the exercises.
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Had to skip it today with all the craziness of my Thursday, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My morning is totally free, so in going to start my day with Jillian!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. :smile:
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Woohoo, got my workout in last night. It is getting easier, and I don't feel like I am going to die anymore lol. My 8 year old did some of it with me, he is so funny. He can do more push ups than I can! He knocked out 30 real ones and I struggled to do 10 on my knees.
    Sp plan for today is to walk the dog for at least 30 minutes this morning and then get my shred in tonight.
    Great job, everyone! I love that everyone is so excited and working so hard!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Did day four today. I'm thinking I might go buy a mat tonight, I'm working out on hardwoods floors that might be why my knee hurts.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies

Day 4 was not too bad I was able to push through the work out alot better.. a few times on the but kicks I came close to kicking my butt quite literally...:bigsmile: . I have been alternating between 2lb dumbells and 5lb dumbells depending on excerise and my arms are already looking like they are totally on board.. Legs not so much... ( I am going to try to sit deeper into the exercises today-Day 5)- My Jumping Jacks and Jump Rope technique even improved... they are still annoying but not as hard.

Keep up the good work:smile:

Toni
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! It felt harder today than the other days! The cardio the one with the jumping jacks and the jump rope just about take it out of me! Day 5 bring it on!

I also agree with you. Today I nearly threw up during the first cardio session. Must be a day four thing. Six more days till lvl one is complete! super exciting :)
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Done with day 4 today! My modified push ups are getting better and I'm hoping to be able to do some real ones by the time this level is up, even if it's only a few. I don't think I've been able to do a real push up in over 8 years!

Keep at it everyone! We've got this!
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Did day four on friday instead of thursday. Thursday I did my c25k instead. Don't want to lose the progress I've made on running either. Not enough hours in the day for both at my house. Day four went pretty good. Made it through all the jumping jacks, still a little trouble with the jump rope.
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Last night my husband and I went for a 3 mile walk after dark. Woke up this morning with almost no soreness in my legs. Coincidence? Hmmmm. Might try that again tonight.

Finished day 4. Still have to take a break during jumping jacks/jump ropes. Those kill me. Did 9 pushups today the first set but I bet my form wasn't very good. :)

Taking a break for the Sabbath day tomorrow. Day five on Monday!