Due April 2013

Options

Replies

• keyalus
    keyalus Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh man, my doc called and said that my PAP came back abnormal. Looks like I'm going to have go in for a closer look when I go back for my baby check up on 10/25. I hope it's nothing bad. He said it could be cervical dysplasia but that they would have to do some tests to see what's really going on. I've talked to a few other people and they said that sometimes your cells change when you are pregnant and then change back to normal after birth. I sure hope that's the case!!! I've never had an abnormal PAP before!
    ~ Jamie

I had an abnormal pap one time (before any pregnancy). I had to have a colposcopy done so they could check out the cells. That came back fine. When they re-checked me in 6 months everything was normal and has been ever since.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Nicole and this is baby #4. I am due April 15th and planning a lovely homebirth. I lost 60 lbs on MFP before this "surprise" pregnancy, and I am looking forward to a healthy and active pregnancy and baby! I stopped Insanity but have continued jogging, Zumba and spinning. I am trying to work out 4-5 days per week and listen to my body! I am still logging food and eating as healthy as I can without killing myself (everyone needs to give into cravings sometimes). I am so happy to have a group with so many other pregnant mamas!
  • cakesmooth
    cakesmooth Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    12 weeks 4 days today...had another ultrasound and baby was moving around like crazy. HB was 167 and everything looked good. The cyst I have has shrunk so that's good. Just have to hope it keeps shrinking as I move along in the pregnancy. Finally announced it to everyone so I am feeling pretty relieved.

Yay, great news!
  • cakesmooth
    Options
    For all you second or almost second tri ladies have you increased your cals for the 2nd tri? How many cals and when? Of course the pregnant oinker in me would love some extra calories to wallow in but I'm keeping her at bay. 14 weeks on Tuesday. I only want to gain 10 pounds max during the 2nd tri so I'm afraid of increasing too early. I'm not faithful to the 1850 or so maint cals that I'm currently on. I go over about half time. My starting weight was in the overweight range so I am sticking to a 20 pound max overall goal.
  • cakesmooth
    Options
    For all you second or almost second tri ladies have you increased your cals for the 2nd tri? How many cals and when? Of course the pregnant oinker in me would love some extra calories to wallow in but I'm keeping her at bay. 14 weeks on Tuesday. I only want to gain 10 pounds max during the 2nd tri so I'm afraid of increasing too early. I'm not faithful to the 1850 or so maint cals that I'm currently on. I go over about half time. My starting weight was in the overweight range so I am sticking to a 20 pound max overall goal.

Keyalus posted the link below on another post. It answers my question perfectly! Thanks again!
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/pregnancy_calorie_calculator.htm
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How is everyone feeling lately? I have been starting to feel like a normal person within the last week or so. YAY! I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and went to visit my family this weekend and told everyone about baby #2. I had made a tshirt for my son that said "Big Brother" on it and let him go show it off to the family and watch their reactions. It was priceless!
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    Congrats everyone, I just got my official due date of April 1st, so I am in your 'club' just barely ;)

Been sticking between 1900 and 2100 for calories and seems to be just right as far as hunger goes, but I have a hard time just not wanting them all to be bread and meat!
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I did horrible yesterday. I pretty much ate anything that wasn't nailed down :-( I've gotta do a lot better than that if I don't want to gain a bunch of weight. I ordered a walk away the pounds dvd that I'm hoping will be in soon. I'm hoping it will be a good workout!
    Hope everyone is feeling good!!
    ~ Jamie
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I did horrible yesterday. I pretty much ate anything that wasn't nailed down :-( I've gotta do a lot better than that if I don't want to gain a bunch of weight. I ordered a walk away the pounds dvd that I'm hoping will be in soon. I'm hoping it will be a good workout!
    ~ Jamie

Hey Jamie,
    What ended up happening with the abnormal pap? Is everything ok? Don't beat yourself up over eating too much, just do better this week :) I was at a conference this week and definitely binged! At the banquet I had a full plate of food followed by a plate of mashed potatoes and cake LOL :)
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Nicole and this is baby #4. I am due April 15th and planning a lovely homebirth. I lost 60 lbs on MFP before this "surprise" pregnancy, and I am looking forward to a healthy and active pregnancy and baby! I stopped Insanity but have continued jogging, Zumba and spinning. I am trying to work out 4-5 days per week and listen to my body! I am still logging food and eating as healthy as I can without killing myself (everyone needs to give into cravings sometimes). I am so happy to have a group with so many other pregnant mamas!

YAY! We have the same due date! When you tell people your date does EVERYONE go "oh, tax day"....I'm getting a little tired of it! Good Job with staying active, my doc told me not to do more than walking the first trimester b/c of some complications so now that i'm going into the second trimester I'm gonna up the tempo a bit and hopefully be back to to jogging by the end of the month.
  • nursenikki829
    Options

YAY! We have the same due date! When you tell people your date does EVERYONE go "oh, tax day"....I'm getting a little tired of it! Good Job with staying active, my doc told me not to do more than walking the first trimester b/c of some complications so now that i'm going into the second trimester I'm gonna up the tempo a bit and hopefully be back to to jogging by the end of the month.

I know! My hubby is in charge of taxes, so the first time I heard that I was like okay??? My midwives told me that because I am so active, I don't have to stop my workouts, just go moderate intensity and listen to my body! I did insanity for a month before I knew that I was preganant, so what I am doing now is nothing!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ~ Jamie

Don't feel bad. I have been doing the same thing! I can't get a grip! Each day starts out well for the most part, but then I bomb at the end of the day when I decide I need that extra helping of food or a snack. :-(
  • Alabama_Mommy4
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Kandice. I'm due April 2nd. This is my fourth. I have David (6) Kayla(almost 5) and Damon (13months). I was 186 after I had my last (biggest I've ever been) I am at 172 now. Trying to maintain. I was terrible with my first. I gained 40 lbs but I lost it after I had him except for 10 lbs and then I dont know what happened haha. I got up to 166 and then got pregnant with my daughter. Didnt gain wait with her and had Gestational Diabetes. Had her and dropped down to 140 and maintained for a while until my husband got back from his second deployment and I guess I got comfy and ate. Didnt gain any weight with Damon either and I breastfed him....no luck with that losing weight.

So this is my last baby and I'm hoping to lost all the weight after I have it so I can keep up with them all haha. I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow. I think that is when we schedule the big ultrasound for when I'm 22 weeks. My husband is currently going through medical retirement from the army and we are waiting on orders to get the heck out of here and get back to Alabama but everything is at a stand still. I wasnt sure if I was going to be here for the big scan but it looks like I will now. Hope everyone is having a good day!!
  • nursenikki829
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Kandice. I'm due April 2nd. This is my fourth. I have David (6) Kayla(almost 5) and Damon (13months). I was 186 after I had my last (biggest I've ever been) I am at 172 now. Trying to maintain. I was terrible with my first. I gained 40 lbs but I lost it after I had him except for 10 lbs and then I dont know what happened haha. I got up to 166 and then got pregnant with my daughter. Didnt gain wait with her and had Gestational Diabetes. Had her and dropped down to 140 and maintained for a while until my husband got back from his second deployment and I guess I got comfy and ate. Didnt gain any weight with Damon either and I breastfed him....no luck with that losing weight.

So this is my last baby and I'm hoping to lost all the weight after I have it so I can keep up with them all haha. I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow. I think that is when we schedule the big ultrasound for when I'm 22 weeks. My husband is currently going through medical retirement from the army and we are waiting on orders to get the heck out of here and get back to Alabama but everything is at a stand still. I wasnt sure if I was going to be here for the big scan but it looks like I will now. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Nice to meet you! I am also pregnant with #4. I am due April 15th.
  • Careolyn
    Options
    Hi! I am Carolyn. I am due April 28th with baby number 1!
    Starting to feel way better this week and have even started going back to the gym. I would be described as a fitness fanatic- prior to getting pregnant. I used to run a boot camp, teach figure skating (which I still do) and I liked to run everyday- have been really dragging my butt the last 12 weeks, but slowly I am hoping to get into the swing of it.
    Really nervous about everything that pregnancy brings, but can't wait to meet the new addition to my family!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the newbies to this group! I am now 13 weeks and 1 day (due April 23rd) and have been having a lot of round ligament pain the last couple of days. I guess it isn't really pain, but more of a constant discomfort. Anyone else in the same boat? I don't remember having all of this with my first so soon, but I know you show a little earlier so maybe it is the same with this.
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in, in like 2 months :( The first trimester was so tiresome and I couldn't get myself to do anything. I'm going to try and get back on here to keep motivated with you guys so after we give birth, we turn into little rock stars :)

I hope everyone is doing well so far. I've only gained 7 pounds so far (last pregnancy I gained over 50lbs). Food cravings haven't set in yet. As far as working out goes, it's just not happening....can't get it together to even try :(

Doubletnurse.... I've been having some ligament pain as well in my lower abdomen. It's usually if I've been sitting a while and then get up too quickly that I feel it pulling.
  • nursenikki829
    Options
    My belly is getting so big already! I know that this is my 4th pregnancy, but c'mon! I am 15 weeks and have only gained 3 lbs, and my belly is the only part of me that is getting bigger (luckily), but I feel huge! My husband even said yesterday how it was amazing that it seems like my belly is growing every day! I am used to growing big babies, but I feel like for so little weight gain, I am bigger than usual. Anyone else feel this way?
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I will come back later today when I have time to read everyone's posts :)

I am Lori, 13 weeks 1 day due April 28th. I already have 2 girls (Sydney, 9 and Paige, 6...hence my SN :D) Paige's birthday is April 28th as well.

I didn't work out at all my first trimester but have so much more energy right now. I just started back on Turbo Fire this morning. I haven't put any weight on...which kind of concerns me, but I am starting at 180 so it's not like I should really put on much anyways.

Can't wait to get to know you ladies!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just coming in late here - I'm 17 weeks and due April 2. Originally I joined this group when I was first pregnancy and had gotten within a couple of lbs of my pre-pregnancy #1 weight. Gah! lol. Morning sickness and first trimester ughness kept me away, especially from healthy eating. I got a good wake up call last week at my 16 week appt when I stepped on the scale. the next day I changed my ways! (But not before having a "last meal" at McD's lol).

My weight has stabilized (yay) and we got a scale for the bathroom so it's easier for DH and I to track (we were using the Wii Fit board before).

Oh, also I'm 37 so getting to the older side. This is the last pregnancy and we're not finding out the gender at this point! :):)