Just starting

Options
I just started Jillians BR 2 days ago. So far I've done workouts 1 and 2 and added cardio 1 both days. I feel like the workouts are hard but doable. I'm thinking of just doing this for the first week and then moving on to workouts 3 and 4. Anyone else do this? I'm not skipping the first part, just doing one less week of it.

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    No sorry, with me and from what I can tell with everyone else we are all doing the full 2 weeks of each set. I know in my case it will help me perfect the moves and give me a chance to move into harder moves during the 2nd week. Good Luck :)
  • Findleyn
    Findleyn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am doing 2 weeks of each as described in the fitness plan. I did not do the jumpstart which added cardio every night. I also am not following the diet plan. I do not think there is a reason that you can't skip the 2nd week and only do 1 week of the first 2 workouts, but the only side effect I can think of is the endurance/conditioning/strength that you won't have built up from the 2 weeks of workouts before starting the 3rd. Does that make sense? Either way, glad you joined us and good luck :)
  • disneyfn
    Options
    Well I've been working out before I started this program so figured I'd be ok just doing the one week. I'll see how I feel after the first week. Nice thing is I've found breakdowns of all the workouts so I can see what is in store in the weeks ahead!