FINAL CHECK IN!

Options
Just wanted to see how each of you are doing - where you're at - if you're finished, etc... and what you plan to do next!

I finish up level 2 tomorrow!!! Very excited to move on to level 3 on Monday. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to finish up level 3 since next weekend is all about the 15k on Saturday morning! At the end of level 3 I will post final pics of progress.

Next I want to do RI30 next, and maybe the legs video. Might not do the abs one until I lose a little bit more weight. Also planning on going to the gym a few times a week at lunch, and possibly training for a super sprint triathalon.

I've been on MFP for almost 6 weeks, and working my way through 30DS over the last 5 weeks (the extended version compliments of being sick a week and taking weekends off lol).... I love how this has become more of a way of life for me. I am also thankful to the motivation I receive from this group. Even when I haven't wanted to do the video, I have almost always been able to push myself to do it just so I wouldn't disappoint y'all. If it weren't for this group - I know i would have stopped already. So thank you!!!!

Replies

• Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group.. It's been great...I think I am going to start the RI30 next, I know it will be hard with the holiday's coming around and family coming in town but I think I am going to try my best... Let me know if you are going to do it...Maybe, we can have another group.... That way we can all push eachother....
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Even though I've had a lot of trouble sticking to it, I really appreciate having this group behind me! I just started level 2 and I'm hoping to be done with it in a week or so (I hate it, like many of you!), then on to 3!
    Thanks for starting the group! All of you have been great :)
  • SamEriksson
    Options
    I'm so far on day 4 of level 3. Six days left. I might have given up a long time ago if it had not been for this group, so thank you!
    At this point I don't know what i will be doing after I finish 30DS. I might join you in doing RI30, but I'm constantly changing my mind so will see what I end up doing when that day arrives.
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon this last week and now feel like I should start all over again so I can really see some results!! I think if we start a group, we should start a JM dvd workout support group so no matter what your doing and what level your at.. we can all be there supporting each other (just because I don't want to be left without you girls who supported me all along)... what do you girls think?
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I think that sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!!!!