Fri - 0
    Sat - 0
    Sun - 0
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 0
    Thurs - 0
    Fri - 0
    but tonight I am going to a party with a movie character theme, dressing up as Ms Darth Vader (massive star wars fan) and I am going to be SUPER lushy. :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Have fun Faith Vader!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    TGIF Robin!
    Such a gorgeous fall day today. Back to mid 80s this weekend so we may relax by the pool after we do some yard work. Reconnecting with the husband. We are learning how to be just a duo again minus the kid...going out on dates again :tongue:
    Probably several glasses of wine tonight after keeping it to just 1/night all week.
    Happy weekend all! :drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 8 beers
    Team moves on to NLCS
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    dang, zip. weren't they down 6-0? I fell asleep. That's how wild my Friday night was.
    1 glass of wine.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    feeling very frenchy. Steak au poivre tonight and coq au vin tomorrow. I have a killer potato gratin in the oven tonight, Fall makes me want to cook. 80 straight days without rainfall, unheard of and at least it is back!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Haha Robin...we got our 1st rain since April last week. I made soup and drank red wine. Back in the mid 80s here so we are grilling swordfish and drinking white wine now. :drinker:
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers
    Tigers win.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Were you rooting for or against the Tigers, Zip??? (Hopefully for as they are the team I root for....) :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, been super lushy this week. Nothing else to report. I am sure the scale will suck *kitten* on Wednesday.

I am trying to fill the winter with fun activities so I am looking at a Roller Derby girls' night out and a 5K zombie run. I'm contemplating having a super bowl party depending on who's in it. Maybe, take the kids for a weekend of snowboarding. It's a long, long winter here.

What's everyone doing for Halloween? I must live vicariously thru the young...
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I didn't do TOO bad at the party I guess. Zero for yesterday but I'm drinking right now as summer is on its way in Australia. The weather is gorgeous, its a day off. I have been to the gym but I am currently getting lushy at 1PM. :laugh: :drinker: :heart:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Rock it Faith!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    For your enjoyment.

615187_10151076225532864_734670001_o.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ohhhh, Faith, I've missed you!!

Sunday, 0
    Monday, 0

Need to have 0's again!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Had a ridiculously lazy weekend and very unproductive.

Monday-Thursday-zeros
    Friday- some wine, a margarita and a couple beers
    Saturday- wine, a skinny cucumber mojito (yum btw) and a couple beers
    Sunday- finished up a bottle of wine that was open....probably about 8 oz

I have no idea how this week will go. I am off work Friday and no plans as of now for the weekend. Going to have zeros until Thursday at least.
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sun - 5 beers and a shot
    Team win.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    3wks of extreme lushiness is enough. Its time to get back on track and stop drinking so friggin much. I make no promises for the week, but tonight will be zero. We drank WAY too much last night and I am feeling it today!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Zip is gunna need to detox after baseball season...lol. (Go Giants...sorry buddy)

Kate, been there! It must be hard finding your groove when you're so physically limited. What's the latest on the knee? Are you able to drive yet? ((Hugs))

I've been doing quite well lately. 0 last night. No more than 2 glasses/nite the rest of the past week...spread out over several hours. Went to the movies yesterday (saw Argo..it was pretty good. It was a somewhat personal story since I had a family member who was a hostage in Iran...so it was tough to watch) but the amazing news is that I only had a handful of popcorn. This is unheard of, folks! I did have 4 red vines though. :glasses:
    Hope everyone has a fabulous week.
  • zippo32
    Options
    I root for the Cardinals......................................................
    When I mention the Tigers, it is only because they are not-the-Yankees!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I root for the Cardinals......................................................
    When I mention the Tigers, it is only because they are not-the-Yankees!

This just made me laugh! :laugh: