Monday 15th October weigh in

Options
helyg
helyg Posts: 675 Member
I have lost 2lbs this week :bigsmile:

CW 179lbs. Only 4lbs to go until I reach my Crimbo Weight Loss goal! Mind you, there will still be plenty more to lose after that...:ohwell:

Replies

• tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No weight loss this week. I've eaten healthy and long walks. It's just that sticky week we get.

Well done helyg, you are storming this.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Well done HelyG!

Today's weight is 148.8, a loss of 1.6 since last Monday. Relieved to have my 'illness' weight off again.

I have started an EM2LW plan which I intend to follow for a month,I have been warned that I might gain a little weight initially but then will lose it again soon. Let's just see what happens!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 176lbs (12st 8lbs) which means I'm 2lbs down from last Monday :smile:
  • gabbyrockerwebb
    gabbyrockerwebb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i lost 4 pounds this week soi am now 203
  • nndiaz
    nndiaz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's so great to see all the success stories! Congrats to you all! I on the other hand am left in the corner with the dunce hat on. I am weighing in at 214 today! That's a gain! Hopefully I can get back on track this week, eat right, move more and log in!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    1.5lb loss this week, cw 192.8!!! :love:
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weight this morning 198lbs, loss of 1lb
    Nearly got to the 'merely' overweight BMI goal of 196lbs - what should my next mini goal be after that?!
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    CW 131.6 my gw is 128. I can do this. I did have a bad fall this week and think I did something awful to my tail bone. Impossible to bend and go up stairs without help. Using a grabber to get things off floor so workout have come to a stall. I am doing arm exercises though. also 3 toes on right foot badly bruised. May have broke the little one.
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry, folks, been AWOL for a while.
    Gained a couple of lbs since last weigh in. I think 2, but got confused.
    Back to it, although kids are on hols which makes exercise hard!
    Well done to all the weight loss, sorry to be bringing average back up!
    Mrs tattie
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm a numpty and declared my weight on this thread wrong last Monday (I think I actually edited it from the correct weight to the wrong weight....derpppp).

So....
    Monday 15th I weighed in at 174.25lbs which is 12st 6.25lbs so I lost 1.75lbs

Hope that makes sense! And sorry for being a derpy derp :flowerforyou: