Guild Wars 2

Options
124»

Replies

• TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Quite like the idea of being in a guild called "Sarcastic Malevolence" ... thats me to a tea :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i miss being a pure healer =[
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options

Ditto.. I was one in Lotro and DAOC for years... still, I'm enjoying the insanity of it all and the "free for all" feeling of it. I also upped my gfx details on my age old computer to high (8800GT gfx) and it looks beautiful and plays about 40fps which is okay by me.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,264 Member
    Options

I don't. I hated having to wait for groups and not being able to do things on my own. I hated that you had to have a healer and a tank before anything got done. Now, I can be my own person, keep myself alive, and play the game as I want to play it. Without depending on others or wasting time filling out a group.
  • catch622
    catch622 Posts: 18
    Options

I don't. I hated having to wait for groups and not being able to do things on my own. I hated that you had to have a healer and a tank before anything got done. Now, I can be my own person, keep myself alive, and play the game as I want to play it. Without depending on others or wasting time filling out a group.

QFT. I also love that I don't have to worry about respeccing as a healer/tank in order to get PVE stuff done.

This game makes me never want to go back to the trinity.
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've always played healers too, but I can't say I miss it. Currently enjoying a Sylvari Ranger. Which is funny because the race didn't interest me at first, but is the only one I can make my kind of guy in and I'm quite happy with it now!

Armour dying is a HUGE bonus. I hated the look of WoW, I could never get my armour to match. :|
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    Currently on Gunnar's Hold where I think I'll be staying.

Bloody amazing game and considering it only cost me £35, its an utter bargain.

I've a fairly old computer, but I am able to play it in "high" settings and have a FPS of 30 which is fine for me. At that setting it looks amazing, better than Skyrim on its highest settings. The game itself is just amazing and so much fun.

*hooked*
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Hit level 50 on my human necro, guild has most of the addtions up so far, takes time to get all the guild perks, and I'm on Emhry Bay, Mara Wolfnight. PS. Guild is Phantoms of the Mist mostly made up so far of members of our alliance guilds from GW1 but we welcome all.
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I have been playing since it came out. My main is currently a Sylvari Mesmer. She's the prettiest rainbowiest character, and I love her! stina.2195 if you want to add me, currently on Anvil Rock.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Resurrecting this dead thread to say--Okay, 2-3 weeks later, how do you all still feel about GW2?
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I started playing a few weeks back. My main is a guardian, early 60's in level.

I find the grind to be tedious sometimes, but it works well with my infants fussy/irregular scheduling.
  • cartwoman
    Options
    It's my game I go to when I just want to play by myself (strange for an mmo, I know). I love doing the group quests/events but not feeling like I should stay with the group for a long time (if that makes any sense).

I'm mostly just exploring everything and going to my chars personal storyline :)