Like Minded Lushes -Octoberr 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I root for the Cardinals......................................................
    When I mention the Tigers, it is only because they are not-the-Yankees!

My husband has the same sentiments...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 22oz Oktoberfest, 1/2 bottle pinot noir
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - I don't know.....6 glasses of wine?
    Friday - 4ish glasses of wine and a beer
    Saturday - 2 glasses of wine
    Sunday - 4 beers, 2 glasses of wine

I was sick all last week and barely worked out. Tonight will be 0. Tomorrow if my husband's birthday/our wedding anniversary. I'm trying for some other 0's throughout the week. Maybe even take it easy over the weekend.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Back!!

We got back from our unofficial minimoon around midnight. It was fantastic, the best vacation we've been on and took away the husbands fear of all inclusive resorts. Drank tons but never had a hangover as we went to bed super early each night. Kept the delicious food in check so I felt super slim each day ... a diet of booze will do that :wink: Got wicked burnt one day and my face is still swollen from it and since my lips got burnt I got a cold sore so a rough ending but still a fantastic time.

I was more productive today than any other time coming home from vacation and more productive than most normal days in general .... guess my super inner housewife stepped in :laugh:

Kyle's mom left us a bottle of champagne in the fridge for when we got home but we were too tired so maybe we'll have that tonight while we bum around and snuggle with the pup a lups who we'll pick up after he gets out of work :heart:

So surprisingly saying husband and wife came naturally to us on our mini moon :smile: It's kind of an amazing feeling and as much as I didn't think things would feel different because we've been together for so long, they definitely do :heart:

I'm going to give my burnt body a break and start up work outs next week, I'm not sure it could handle any more stress right now and I know my poor face definitely couldn't. So I'll be really good with food and keep the lushness to a minimum :wink: although a lot of our wedding gifts were alcohol related (personalized wedding wine glasses & football beer glasses) so we'll see how that works out haha.

It's darn good to be home and I'm happy to be back with my lushes :smile: :drinker:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome. Glad you had a great time.

Hahaha I missed you guys too Kim. Do not look at my food diary for yesterday. A disaster. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Kat, now post some wedding pics!
    I had a lushie weekend, seems to be my coping mechanism and I got bad news about my dad's health, so
    Friday=3 vodka drinks
    Saturday=3 glasses of white, 3 glasses of red
    Sunday=0 drinks

I felt pretty rough on Sunday.
    Not sure about tonight, I will have to abstain on Wed and Thurs so I might drink while I watch the broncos and eat fajitas. I wanna try the bud limarita.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Faith, I promise not to look at the diary...:wink:

Kat, sounds like a wonderful time for you and hubby...know get back to the grindstone and clean the house...LOL

Fighting the urge for beer :cry: I have the calories for it, but it's never just one.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    lushing along in moderation. not sure what tonight will bring but I drank a bottle of wine with my coq au vin last night.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    Kat - Welcome back from your minimoon!

Faith - Just welcome back!

Syd - Congrats on your one handful of popcorn, I don't think I would be able to do that unless that was the last handful and no more in the bucket.

Asjerven - Sorry about your Dad's health, sending positive vibes your way.

Kim - Stay strong.

This week will be zeros for me until Friday. Going up to the mountains with my daughter and her friend to go to a wooly worm festival and the Renaissance Fair. Take this trek every year and have a blast.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim - Stay strong.

This week will be zeros for me until Friday. Going up to the mountains with my daughter and her friend to go to a wooly worm festival and the Renaissance Fair. Take this trek every year and have a blast.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

I am staying strong. I got the zero's right along with you.

Amy sorry to hear of pop's sad news...:cry:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I had a lushie weekend, seems to be my coping mechanism and I got bad news about my dad's health

Not sure about tonight, I will have to abstain on Wed and Thurs so I might drink while I watch the broncos and eat fajitas. I wanna try the bud limarita.
    Sorry about Dad's health news :/

and I'm drinking Vodka tonight. GO CHARGERS!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sounds fun diana! How old is your daughter?
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options

Banner Elk NC area? My parents have a place up there. I love that part of the country.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Kat-welcome back!
    Amy-sorry about the your father. Best wishes!!!
    Syd-knee is getting better thanks :heart: . I have been driving the last couple of days and its nice to have the freedom back. PT is going great too. I have a lot more confindence to bend it and move it around more freely. Think I'll be using the bike on thursday at my next appt, so that means I may be able to get back to the gym soon. I am feeling soft and flabby!!!

Zero for me last night and gonna go for another tonight!!!
    xoxo
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good job, Kat. Glad that things are moving along.

Stayed strong and got another zero last night. I'm going to shoot for another zero tonight.

I decided to try and change the time we are going out to the afternoon if possible. I am doing Hot Yoga at 8:30 tonight and will prob just want to go to bed after that. Not drink alcolhol and eat bar food.

I feel like I am starting to recover from the summer. Weight is coming down and more importantly, I feel strong again. There's something resembling a waistline again.

Laundry room and other chores becken me. I wish Kat were here. She's good at keeping the house nice.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kat-welcome back! Now post some wedding pics!

Amy- sending positive thoughts your way :flowerforyou:

Kate- glad your on your way to getting better!

Monday-0
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options

Banner Elk NC area? My parents have a place up there. I love that part of the country.

Sid - My daughter is 23.

Better - Yep, Banner Elk! We then zip to Charlotte for the Ren- fest. It is beautiful up there, particularly this time of year with the Fall colors and the mountains. I have still not had a wooly worm that wins :(
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Do I want to know what a wooly worm is?

Set back last night. Many vodkas. I blame the Chargers. :grumble:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Dot's back, y'all!! I'm as lushy as ever and missed you guys.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Do I want to know what a wooly worm is?

Set back last night. Many vodkas. I blame the Chargers. :grumble:

Well I was blaming the Broncos for all my vodka's before the half. :tongue: I have been a Bronco's fan since 1979. Through all the good and the bad times.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Dot's back, y'all!! I'm as lushy as ever and missed you guys.

Amy (Soccer Dot) is that you? What happened to your name?