How is everyone??

Options
I am back holiday tomorrow and starting week 2 again

How is everyone else getting on?? Xx

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Hope you enjoyed your holiday! Finished week 2 on Friday and doing the fit test today(at some point when the kids co-operate!). Hubby might change shifts so I might have to workout alone here at some point and not looking forward to it.
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Finished week two yesterday. Getting ready to start fit test and week 3 right now. Trying to wake up first. Very tired this morning. Husband kept me up too late with having a movie on in the bedroom while I was trying to go to sleep but kept getting interested in the stupid movie. I hate that.
  • marigomez25
    marigomez25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting today! Hope it's ok that I still joined the group. My question is how do u log in your exercise??
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I've just been creating my own exercise for each video and using that. having a hrm helps also to log the calories you're burning. Welcome to the group btw!
  • chojolitos
    Options
    hello Insanity Fans:happy:

Since I started befrore October , i finish the first moth of Insanity.:mad:
    Today was the core and cardio for the recovery week. You are going to like this workout.
    Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everyone says to use an HRM when asking about logging the workouts which is your best bet. But I don't have one. I look up my calories burned under "calisthenics" and put in the amount of time for my workout. Then I create my workout using those numbers.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    I use a hrm and made an exercise called insanity x