Day 16

Options
Yay - we are over the halfway point! On the home straight :) I was actually really happy with today's workout even though I put it off for the whole day. Good luck to all of you for day 16!

Replies

• adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done! Was really tired going into the exercise this morning. Woke up pretty fast! May not of pushed myself as much but I did get it done!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Way to go ladies!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm done with day 16 too. Whew, glad that's over.
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Since all I do it sweat, and we've decided that its our fat crying...or fat leaving the body...today's workout took on a new level. I wasn't frustrated the entire time, I had fun and sweat like a beast!! Day 16 done!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Done! struggled with the pendelum lunge today. Just felt really off balance but i put everything into the rest of it. Off to Zumba class now :)
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    day 16 completed!!! We are doing great :)
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Day 16 done! 4 days left in this horrible level. haha
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yes day 16 done!! way easier today for me, I am really starting to push myself to do most of the harder parts now. I want to try and tackle it all before I finish the lvl!! Congrats ladies!!!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Yesterday was day 6 of level 2 for me. Day 5 was the first time I got through the whole thing without stopping to rest. I wasn't sure I could repeat that on Day 6, but I did. I am still sweating like a pig, By this time on level 1, I wasn't sweating so much. In fact, I moved up to level 2 two days early (this is really only day 14 for me).

On to day 7 of level 2 today!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done! I am now using the 5 lb weights for everything except the chair squat v raises. I don't know what it is about those things that turn my arms into jello within 4 moves! Glad to be one day closer to done with this level!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Did my day 16 today. Hoping for 17 tomorrow but I have to babysit All day so we'll see...