She deleted her old account and re-invented herself
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well done for those on your 0's!

Kblue glad you're recovering =]

I was wondering where you went Dot!! Welcome home :flowerforyou:

asjerven so sorry about your dad, you're in my thoughts and prayers :heart:

Thanks for the welcome home all :smile: it's good to be home.

Socal I've been more productive these last two days than any other time coming back from vacation and in general. Almost all the laundry including vacation laundry is done, cleaned out and switched out my closet, vacuumed, put most of the wedding gifts away, rearranged and organized our bar to fit the new gift alcohol and decanters, cleaned the cat bathroom and their boxes, cleaned up the kitchen and took out all the recyclables :smile: Also changed the air plug ins so the house smells of Fall :bigsmile:

My face is getting better it seems, still swollen when I wake up but ends up going down throughout the day. Think I'll be healed soon!! I've had one glass of wine and now I'll fold some more laundry and then probably have another :tongue:

Have a great Tuesday all, I'm seeing another turkey grinder for dinner in my future ... and wine :drinker:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Dot! Hi there! :flowerforyou:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3981609733791&set=t.794850245&type=3&theater

If that works it's a close up of my dress .... I'm not one for staying dressed up for more than an hour or so but I absolutely loved every minute of wearing it :heart: I'm going to look into having it framed instead of just preserved because it's too pretty not to be seen :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3981613733891&set=t.794850245&type=3&theater

That's a pic of the husband and I :smooched:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151199829967140&set=t.794850245&type=3&theater

That's my momma and I :heart:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151278834998488&set=t.794850245&type=3&theater

I wasn't ready but this is my best friend/MOH, my cousin who's more of a brother who walked me down the aisle and my not ready self haha.

Let me know if these work and I can post some more! Otherwise I can just upload some to my profile and people can see :smile:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Yep, Soccerdot 2.0 or something...I needed to just star over with stuff.

Kate's hitched! Yay!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hey Dot!

Yay Kat! I tried to look at your pics but none of the links worked. Boo.

We went out for my husband's birthday/our anniversary last night. Had a great dinner. Cocktails with duck nachos appetizer, almost a bottle of wine with dinner (ahi tuna), and a glass of red each with dessert (mini creme brulee and flourless chocolate torte). I'm sleepy today. I need to stay dry till Friday and get some workouts in. I feel squishy.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hey Hottie Dottie...missed you!!!

Kat-I couldn't see the pics either :frown:

Ashley-duck nachos REALLY, holy hell they sound awesome!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-I am planning on another 0 but my husband is going to a concert (which I am so happy I didn't get a ticket for because with the injury it would have sucked) he is spending the night out and I get lonely and usually tend to drink when he isn't home...we shall see!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 3 glasses of wine
    Wednesday, IDK

I work the weekend. So, if I am going to do it...tonight's the night.. Barre yoga at 3:30 to earn those cocktails.

Kat, the pics weren't available to me either. Although, I am not computer swavy at all.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

Tonight will be zero. I have Friday off...yay! So we are going to a friends tomorrow night for Chili so I will probably have a few cocktails. Friday night I have this girls party thing I don't want to go to, but my pregnant friend is driving, so I will probably have some wine. And Saturday we are doing something for that same pregnant friends 30th bday, so cocktails for me I am sure (not her obviously...sucks for her!). Then back to zeros for Sunday is the plan!

Oh and I couldn't see the pics either Kat
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    After a horrible Monday with too many vodkas, back to 0 yesterday. Good workout and another 0 is the plan for today.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kat, you need to sign up for a photobucket account and upload pictures there. then you can post them on the thread using the IMG code. Kim and I will help you. we post pix all the time.

I am home sick today and probably tomorrow. Trying really hard to come down with a full blown head cold and I know the stress factor at work is partially to blame. I had a full on panic attack yesterday just walking from the car to my cubicle. And I proceded to get sicker as the day went on. So I am at home this morning and I made a big batch of pumpkin pancakes. :bigsmile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Feel better Robin! :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ohhhh, Robin :smooched: I hope you bounce back quick, maybe a couple of days off is just what you need. Or, a hitman on your boss. Opps, did I post that out loud. :blushing:

SoCal, good luck with those zeros. :smile:

Ugh, I have been up since 4:15 this morning. I made the kid's a huge breakfast, pattymelts and pork bulgogi. I'm debating about barre yoga and if I really want to work that hard. :ohwell:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Bah. Made an account and put some pictures up. Lets see if I can get the hang of this haha.

Nope!

Let me know what to do from here and I'll post some pics :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Forgot to post on the booze front. Due to this new social drinking application the husband has actually been drinking during the week. So I had wine last night and then he came home and said what beer should be try? It's kind of nice not "drinking alone" haha. He's started earnings at work so he'll be late home for probably the next two weeks so I see drinks and drinks and drinks but I'm going to be good with food and water because even though the wedding is over I love how slim I'm feeling and I need to fit into my size 2 costume wedding dress for our Halloween party! My face is better so I'm looking forward to Monday and working out again :bigsmile: The break has been nice but I love my work outs plus they make me feel better about my booze calories haha.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kat,

You will probably have to resize the photo. So, click on the photo. Then hover at the top of the photo until the drop down menu appears. Click on resize to about 320 or the next one higher. Save.

Then, copy the IMG code and past to MFP
    Change the capital IMG to lowercase img
    Sometimes, it's a butt and doesn't work properly. Try not to get frustrated with it.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thanks nisi, I'll just keep tweaking and trying things and I'm sure I'll get it!

22686_3981609733791_1568649845_n_zpsc029c545.jpg

Did it!! Here's a close up of my dress :heart:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Lets try some more haha

644550_3981613733891_2033962892_n_zps5d422055.jpg
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Here's me and my momma :smile:

3833_10151199829967140_480401472_n_zpsffde84c5.jpg
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Absolutely GORGEOUS Sweetie!!! Congrats again!