What's next???

Options
bogo_baby
bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
I'm sure we've all seen some results now that we're halfway through our 30 days... I am just curious what you're planning to do after your shred?

I am amazed at my results so far, and I want to keep going... but I don't want to get bored. The 30 day shred is the perfect length of a workout that I can fit in first thing in the morning... I am going to try to find something similar...

What are you going to do?

Replies

• amber_arend
    Options
    I will probably start Jillian's Yoga Meltdown next....if I can figure out where it is. If not, I am going to check into the ripped in 30 that people are talking about...I think that is what it is called.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have started the 6 week 6 pack every other day. On top of the shred. It's an intense workout that is 35 mins. I like it as there are less pauses in between the diff. exercises. Ripped in 30 also sounds like a great second workout ;)
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Im gonna start ripped in 30 next
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'll be doing Ripped in 30, just bought the DVD. After that I am thinking either The Biggest Loser cardio or Turbo Jam or a mix of everything.
    Im hoping to be looking good in Dec after 2 months of butt kicking by Jillian!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got the six week six pack and am going to start the Venus Index.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lets all do the same workout for November, like we did with the 30 day shred. I was thinking of either 6 week 6 pack or ripped in 30. I already have the 6 week dvd i tried finding ripped in 30 on youtube but couldnt find it so if we decide on that one ill go buy it. lets all vote for which one we want to do and on Friday we can make a new group to start on the 1st of November :)

MY VOTE: SIX WEEK SIX PACK
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was thinking Ripped in 30 and/or Turbo Jam. I already have the Turbo Jam DVD, just need to get the Ripped DVD. This way I am ready either way. I was hoping to join another group, it helps with the motivation. And I really love the support.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I made another group to decide which Jillian workout to do next . You should join it its called: VOTE FOR THE BEST JILLIAN MICHAELS WORKOUT VIDEO
  • lossing4good
    Options
    I've been thinking of starting ripped in 30 since I already have that one
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've done workouts from both 6 Week 6 Pack and Ripped in 30. I have to say, 6 Week 6 Pack is a lot different than 30 Day Shred (and longer). And it's abs every day. If you want to continue the 3-2-1 circuit with full body toning + cardio, and in a shorter amount of time per day, I would recommend Ripped in 30. Both are awesome though.

I'm planning Ripped in 30 for Nov. 1 start date. Hope some of you will be there with me. :)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im doing Ripped startying right after Shred also! Let's start a Ripped group to continue the motivation!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I won't be done with 30 day shred until a wee bit after Nov 1st. I think I'm actually going a different route and starting c25k. I'll also add more strength training in the gym. I will probably do another jm video in the future, just not sure when yet. I'm also interested in turbo jam but we'll see.