DAY 17 -Level 2 day 7-

Options
Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
I am so happy that level 2 is finally starting to get easier :) I cant believe we are almost to level 3 already!! This has been so fun and I havent lost any weight but feel so much stronger and I feel like I have lost inches. I didnt measure before starting but did measure at the start of level 2 so i will check again at the start of 3. Hows everyone feeling today? I hope everyone wants to join again for November so we can all continue to workout together and see results.

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    Going great! Today is day 19 for me. Only 2 more workouts on level 2 and on to Level 3!
    Scale is finally moving. Lost 6 lbs and inches so I am thrilled! Can't wait to finish and go on to Ripped!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I have fallen ill and have tried to work out without much success, going to dr. today. I have missed the last 2 days.. hopefully it's just a stomach bug that I can push through today. :sick: I have not even been checking the post... But I am glad to see that your hanging in there.. you guys are truly a source of encouragement...

Toni
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    Someone asked whats next.. I would like to try something in November... any suggestions?

Toni
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Done and dusted. 3 to go in level 2. still mega struggling with pendulum lunge things, i just wobble all ove the place, yet i can manage the military press and leg kick without an ounce of bother. legs r sore today from running and zumba so that didnt help.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Someone asked whats next.. I would like to try something in November... any suggestions?

Toni

Theres a few of us moving onto Ripped in 30 after this hunni:smile:
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I struggled my way through day 17 - I was super tired so didn't push myself as hard as I probably should have, I'm sure Jillian would be disappointed in me! but I"m glad I at least did it and I'll work really hard on day 18 to make up for it.

It's a great idea to keep this group going and do something after.
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 17 done for me. I finally was able to hold out for the entire last minute of abs without putting my knees down! That's a big victory for me to be able to hold plank for a minute! Rock on, ladies.
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies!! I did not exercise today, just cranky!! Tomorrow is a new day
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This has been so fun and I haven't lost any weight but feel so much stronger and I feel like I have lost inches.

I also feel it, but my scale doesn't. LOL

I was originally thinking of doing Ripped in November but I'm now thinking of doing 30DS again. Starting at level one and going all the way through with no modification and maybe bigger hand weights. Sort of conquering the challenge you could say. But if I do stay on with 30DS I will miss my support group. You all have been wonderful motivators.

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Gah! I thought today was day 18 for me, but when I went to put my smiley on the calender it said 17. Oh well! Day 17 done. I am about to hop on the elliptical and burn away the piece of cake I had for my anniversary...alone. Hubby didn't make it back from the field yet...so I am super bummed. Oh well, comes with the territory. This will make the 3rd out of 6 anniversaries we have been apart. :/ Keep it up ladies almost through level two. :)
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I really struggled today! But I made it threw with out quitting. I wanted to quit so bad. I was so tired but I kept going and going. In fact i thought I was going to DIE! LOL Glad I made it threw today I feel so good except all the sore muscles in my stomach , arms, and back. Took some IBP and it has help some. I kept thinking of you ladies and all the motivation you all give out to everyone. I just couldn't quit and disappoint you. Thanks for all the support!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Done! Had to take my rest day yesterday so I'm behind, but not worried about it. Just gotta keep pushing. I have a Nordstrom note burning a hole in my wallet, but I'm waiting to finish the shred before I use it. I can't wait to buy something new! Maybe even in a smaller size...
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 for me today. It was harder today, for some reason. Just kept going and finished without taking a break. My 5 year old daughter has been "exercising" with me. I have taught her to say, "Don't quit! Don't quit!" when I ask her to. Today during the final ab plank torture, she chanted that for me. It's very motivating! I get done without stopping and she says, "Good job, Mama!" What a girl! That's a memory I'll keep with me all my life.

Tomorrow is the Sabbath and a rest day for me. Day 8 of level 2 on Monday!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It may have taken me all day to finally get around to it, but I shredded through day 17!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    I am coming along for the ride...
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Done with this day! Woohoo!