I am a tramp.

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I do not know why the suggestion of being intimate has to be equated with being in a relationship.
    Many ladies insist this but few actually adhere to it.

Not an "attack" but an observation.

Let yourself have fun if that is what you want..
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I do not know why the suggestion of being intimate has to be equated with being in a relationship.

This comment has me scratching my head a bit - did someone say intimacy equates with being in a relationship here and I missed it somehow or is that a general observation (outside of this thread)?
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I guess this would be the guys version of "Fifty Shades of Grey". Interesting read.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I am a little confused too Carl. I am no where near relationship status here nor do I want to be..lol. I am one that has no qualms having sex whenever I want. I don't need a relationship for that..ha.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I guess this would be the guys version of "Fifty Shades of Grey". Interesting read.

Ha! Sorry..just been on this board for a while and love most of these people and feel more comfortable sharing than I probably should!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Oh! Did I also mention when he was getting ready to leave.. didn't he shove me against the door, grabbed my hair and kissed me..hard. talk about hot. Ok..carry on.
  • Carl01
    Options

I am a little confused too Carl. I am no where near relationship status here nor do I want to be..lol. I am one that has no qualms having sex whenever I want. I don't need a relationship for that..ha.

I probably could have worded it better in hindsight but what I meant was that the majority of ladies here have said that intimacy has to be held off until there is an emotional connection and commitment.
    The reality though it seems is that most have the same view of having sex in the same way guys do...something for fun with no strings attached as well as part of being in a relationship.

I am not making a judgment but suggesting both really view sex in the same way despite things stated.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I probably could have worded it better in hindsight but what I meant was that the majority of ladies here have said that intimacy has to be held off until there is an emotional connection and commitment.
    The reality though it seems is that most have the same view of having sex in the same way guys do...something for fun with no strings attached as well as part of being in a relationship.

I am not making a judgment but suggesting both really view sex in the same way despite things stated.

Carl, you are right. Some girls have said they don't want sex until monogamy.

Some said "*kitten* it" (literally).

There's nothing to scratch your head about. While there are times someone says they want one thing, but the time comes they realize they might really want another, what's the big deal? There's nothing wrong with that. People are individuals and as long as they're all consenting adults then... well you get what you ask for :wink:
  • Carl01
    Options

Carl, you are right. Some girls have said they don't want sex until monogamy.

Some said "*kitten* it" (literally).

There's nothing to scratch your head about. While there are times someone says they want one thing, but the time comes they realize they might really want another, what's the big deal? There's nothing wrong with that. People are individuals and as long as they're all consenting adults then... well you get what you ask for :wink:

Oh heavens no,there is no big deal in any way.
    People just need to be honest to themselves about things.
    That was the point I was trying to make,what anyone does in their life is not my concern and have to say that I have enjoyed a few times where ladies just did want to have fun. :bigsmile:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoyed the line "my kitty provided some much needed tension relief"?

Muscles- strangely enough some incredibly athletic men with ridiculous muscles enjoy bigger, softer, less hard bodied women. Crazy, but true. Do not question this. Ever.

Carl- since when were women as a collective group, ever not confusing? ;)
    Even the ones with strong opinions reserve the right to change their minds...particularly when libido is involved..
  • Carl01
    Options
    Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoyed the line "my kitty provided some much needed tension relief"?

Muscles- strangely enough some incredibly athletic men with ridiculous muscles enjoy bigger, softer, less hard bodied women. Crazy, but true. Do not question this. Ever.

Carl- since when were women as a collective group, ever not confusing? ;)
    Even the ones with strong opinions reserve the right to change their minds...particularly when libido is involved..

I know it is dangerous to pretend to speak for all of our gender but I will go out on a limb to say you are right,men like a lady who is soft and curvy although I would not call muscular a deal breaker.

Will get myself in real trouble here but as I have suggested before,ladies don`t so much change their minds as much as it seems they can compartmentalize their thinking to the point of holding two opposite beliefs with equal volition.
    In this case,sex is the culmination of emotional connection but also can be just a fun no strings attached thing too.

Not being argumentative but an observation.
    *donning flame resistant clothes*
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    In the following statements, I am using "You" as an arbitrary person, not any one person in particular. These responses are inspired by several comments by multiple individuals.

The reason it seems an entire gender can be confusing or hold two mutually exclusive ideals very loudly and proudly is because you're still lumping in a large sum of individuals into an entire group. Despite the assurances that you understand we're all different, when that same thought is followed up with "but (wo)men TEND" which completely erases any such assertion made previously.

Men and women alike become far less confusing when we stop thinking of each other as collective groups rather than a, singular, person. I understand that stereotypes exist for a reason, but at the point where we hold each other to any pre-existing notion instead of letting our personalities show for themselves just means we're literally setting ourselves up for failure when it comes down to what we "should" expect.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Oh! Did I also mention when he was getting ready to leave.. didn't he shove me against the door, grabbed my hair and kissed me..hard. talk about hot. Ok..carry on.

:love: Sounds like this guy is a keeper!! I'm sooooo glad you met him. Hope your dinner date is just as thrilling, if not more!!! :bigsmile:

(Judging someone just on their text (dis)ability is totally insane (IMHO) :wink:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I like when guys are hard. Good job! :love:

And if you're a tramp...

Well I've decided to not live by rules anymore. F- it. I mean, I'm going to do what feels right to ME from now on. I know I have said this many times but I TRULY AM IN MY PRIME. :noway: :devil: I can't stop thinking about it. When I get it, I want more. It's not an hour later that I want MORE.

If I meet a great guy who turns into more, cool, if not.. I'm going to have fun, damnit.

So this week has been very "fun". lol

Last night, I went to see a mariachi metal band by myself. Totally different but amazing! I danced, drank and looked hot. They picked me out of the crowd, took me up stage and serenaded me to Every Rose has it Thorn.

I talked to the guys after the show and took some pics. The lead singer who was cute, wanted to take me home. I declined because I had to go to work today. But we went back stage and did things.

Then last week I was with a HOT 24 year old. He did great things to me for a long time. :bigsmile:

So right there with ya.. have fun!!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

And if you're a tramp...

Well I've decided to not live by rules anymore. F- it. I mean, I'm going to do what feels right to ME from now on. I know I have said this many times but I TRULY AM IN MY PRIME. :noway: :devil: I can't stop thinking about it. When I get it, I want more. It's not an hour later that I want MORE.

If I meet a great guy who turns into more, cool, if not.. I'm going to have fun, damnit.

Last night, I went to see a mariachi metal band by myself. Totally different but amazing! I danced, drank and looked hot. They picked me out of the crowd, took me up stage and serenaded me to Every Rose has it Thorn.

I talked to the guys after the show and took some pics. The lead singer who was cute, wanted to take me home. I declined because I had to go to work today. But we went back stage and did things.

Then last week I was with a HOT 24 year old. He did great things to me for a long time. :bigsmile:

Arent you dating someone right now?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

And if you're a tramp...

Nope, just casually dating.
  • Natx83
    Options

And if you're a tramp...

Nope, just casually dating.

Just curious to know, would you be pissed off, if things worked out this guy, then you found out he was sleeping with other chicks whilst "casually dating" you?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Just curious to know, would you be pissed off, if things worked out this guy, then you found out he was sleeping with other chicks whilst "casually dating" you?

Good question Nat.

This is why I dont really understand the American 'casual' dating or the 'exclusive' talk thing (unless you're just going out and sharing time or it's a one off!). To me, if I'm sleeping with someone I'm having a relationship with them. If I'm regularly sleeping with someone, they better not be sleeping with anyone else!! :noway: That's just ewwww!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Good question Nat.

This is why I dont really understand the American 'casual' dating or the 'exclusive' talk thing (unless you're just going out and sharing time or it's a one off!). To me, if I'm sleeping with someone I'm having a relationship with them. If I'm regularly sleeping with someone, they better not be sleeping with anyone else!! :noway: That's just ewwww!

Gosh I should have named this thread something different .. lol

I think that if you aren't exclusive .. you know what you are getting into if you sleep with him or her. That there is a possibility that they are sleeping with other people. That is why you use a condom! If you are sleeping with the regularly then there has probably been some conversation about exclusivity.
  • Natx83
    Options

Good question Nat.

Gosh I should have named this thread something different .. lol

I think that if you aren't exclusive .. you know what you are getting into if you sleep with him or her. That there is a possibility that they are sleeping with other people. That is why you use a condom! If you are sleeping with the regularly then there has probably been some conversation about exclusivity.

That's all well and good to say, but what I'm saying is, if it comes to getting serious, would you of really wanted them to be getting their swerve on with others whilst courting you?

I've had it happen to me, I was shocked, sad and hurt. Just saying.