TMI 2

Options
13»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It helps me avoid situations like this particularly. I -hate- teaching people how to have sex. It's one thing if it's just fine tuning what already there but if they don't know more than missionary... well.

This makes sense. I think after a certain point (usually early to mid 20s), it is expected that fine tuning is all that should be done and not teaching.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Mind you, the way you guys have used it on this forum it's more like "if you dont like being choked, bitten, spanked and handcuffed, you're vanilla" :noway:

There's plenty of other stuff not involving pain and humiliation that isn't boring...........................! :smokin:
    I thought it was funny how this thread ranged from vanilla to dom talk too...I'm guessing it was the OP's "bite em" comment that sparked the latter.:laugh: There is definitely plenty of fun stuff in between those two points on a spectrum.
    While some people frown on having sexual conversations before even meeting, it has helped me weed out those that I would not be compatible with, and has helped me find some fantastic experiences.
    Even as recently as a few months ago I thought sexual conversations before meeting were a huge no-no. I'm starting to rethink that it can be fun, respectful and informative AS LONG AS both parties approach it in the same manner. But that's really a chemistry thing because you're either comfortable with that kind of discussion to a certain point or you're not - and it's ok either way if you're on the same page.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Vanilla is fantastic! With chocolate..and caramel..and peanut butter and pecans..maybe a few sprinkles...

Some of us are trying to lose weight. Please be a little more considerate.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely 'vanilla'!! ( I think? Not really sure what the whole definition is) But certainly experienced!! :bigsmile:

Anna, When something (not just sex) is described as vanilla it just means it's basic or boring... I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you are anything but vanilla! :bigsmile:

The funny thing about all the complaints about vanilla. I am certain that vanilla is the number 1 selling flavor of ice cream. Plain cheese is also the number 1 selling type of pizza. Apparently there are a lot of people out there that like the simple things.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh .. when my .. uh date .. lol .. left last night he like shoved me against the door and grabbed my hair and kissed me .. hard. I swear my toes curled. I almost didn't let him leave at that point. I don't know if that is considered vanilla or chocolate .. I don't care .. it was amazing.
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I'm definitely 'vanilla'!! ( I think? Not really sure what the whole definition is) But certainly experienced!! :bigsmile:

Anna, When something (not just sex) is described as vanilla it just means it's basic or boring... I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you are anything but vanilla! :bigsmile:

The funny thing about all the complaints about vanilla. I am certain that vanilla is the number 1 selling flavor of ice cream. Plain cheese is also the number 1 selling type of pizza. Apparently there are a lot of people out there that like the simple things.

I'd venture to guess that's because you can't really go wrong with a classic. At the same time, the more basic something is, the easier it is to add to...for example, how often do people really eat vanilla ice cream alone, or do they usually serve it with pie or make a sundae with it? Simple things can be great, and made even better when combined with other simple things!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh .. when my .. uh date .. lol .. left last night he like shoved me against the door and grabbed my hair and kissed me .. hard. I swear my toes curled. I almost didn't let him leave at that point. I don't know if that is considered vanilla or chocolate .. I don't care .. it was amazing.

Oh my, that sounds divine!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Mind you, the way you guys have used it on this forum it's more like "if you dont like being choked, bitten, spanked and handcuffed, you're vanilla" :noway:

There's plenty of other stuff not involving pain and humiliation that isn't boring...........................! :smokin:
    I thought it was funny how this thread ranged from vanilla to dom talk too...I'm guessing it was the OP's "bite em" comment that sparked the latter.:laugh: There is definitely plenty of fun stuff in between those two points on a spectrum.
    While some people frown on having sexual conversations before even meeting, it has helped me weed out those that I would not be compatible with, and has helped me find some fantastic experiences.
    Even as recently as a few months ago I thought sexual conversations before meeting were a huge no-no. I'm starting to rethink that it can be fun, respectful and informative AS LONG AS both parties approach it in the same manner. But that's really a chemistry thing because you're either comfortable with that kind of discussion to a certain point or you're not - and it's ok either way if you're on the same page.

I think many people have changed what they think about things after discussions with each other here.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Oh my, that sounds divine!

Divine it was!! Totally took me by surprise and I dare say a sound came out of me that I have never heard! lol
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I'd venture to guess that's because you can't really go wrong with a classic. At the same time, the more basic something is, the easier it is to add to...for example, how often do people really eat vanilla ice cream alone, or do they usually serve it with pie or make a sundae with it? Simple things can be great, and made even better when combined with other simple things!
    This is something where maybe quality also counts. I don't care for the soft vanilla (Dairy Queen) but the hard stuff is great (mmmm.... Haagen-Dazs). There's definitely good vanilla that stands on its own and mediocre vanilla that is boring, too sweet and maybe a bit artificial.

Just because something is simple doesn't mean it has to be boring and low in quality!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Never be afraid to speak up in the bedroom. Personally, I like it when a woman knows what she wants. Maybe his past relationship, she liked light and gentle kisses and soft sex. Everyone is different. No need to get drunk to tell someone what you like in the bedroom. Just speak up.. trust me, if he's a real man, this will not bother him at all. My opinion of course.

J
  • pa_jorg
    Options

I think many people have changed what they think about things after discussions with each other here.

I agree. Between discussions here and my own recent experience dating, I have a very different outlook on this stuff. :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I agree. Between discussions here and my own recent experience dating, I have a very different outlook on this stuff. :drinker:

Sometimes not always positive like we wish but very enlightening and over the long haul a good thing.