How will you reward yourself at the end?

Options

Replies

• swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but @DiamondSole, you're already posting pics, so you've just gotta add a mask. And a cape. Definitely a cape. Maybe for one of your baby goals? Totally worth having little goals so you can celebrate your success every step of the way!!
  • jaysmom23
    jaysmom23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    FINALLY popping the tags of clothes I bought while I was prego w/my son , 4 years ago!!!
  • When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favourite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!

AWESOME idea!! We should hit that goal about the same time, right? I love having a twin!!!

That would be so awesome if we met our goal in the same week, or even day!

Yes!!! Wooohooo it is fun to have challenges and goals!! What month is your birthday?

May!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    When we reach our goals we should dress up as our favorite superheros/fictional characters and take awesome photos and share them with everyone here as inspiration!!!

::strokes her super hero costume that is currently collecting dust in her closet:: my precious....
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Mine is February. I am predicting our success by the end of May.

No excuses only success!
  • Go to the beach and wear a bikini.....
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine birthday is also in February, so definitely too soon! May sounds good! I already need new clothes when I get home.... hmm... what to reward myself with.... a cruise somewhere.... location to be determined! maybe someplace with a nude beach to show off my awesome new bod?? :blushing: LOL, I don't think I have the guts!! LMAO!
  • missemmapeel
    missemmapeel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've set myself treats for every 5 lb increment to keep me motivated, its been working well so far...

Below 150 (achieved): New running shoes
    Below 145 (achieved): Pedicure
    Below 140 (achieved): Heart rate monitor
    Below 135: Buy new workout clothes
    Below 130: Goal!!! Shopping spree (including a superhero outfit for rocking photos for group ;)
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Ha ha... well, I will at that point need an entirely new wardrobe! :)

OH... dahlings... I almost forgot! I'm going to reward myself with a new, hot, improved sexy new boy toy.
    Name and identity yet to be determined, of course......
  • Skyfire23
    Options
    Alright, then, whenever you guys feel ready, I'll throw on a mask and a cape and post pics, too. Or maybe I'll put on a reptile mask and be Momzilla.

At 1lb a week, I ought to have dropped 30 by the end of May, that'll deserve a superhero cape.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bikinis.. beware!

Random street poles, beware!

Boyfriend, get ready! :laugh:
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    finally post a pic of MYSELF on facebook. LOL :)

ok we are way to similar LOL

that, and a whole new wardrobe
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a nice long cruise with a new bathing suit. But nooooo bikini. :noway:
    NO one wants to see this 47 year old in a bikini. :huh:
    Not with all the weight loss and new muscles in the world.
    You cannot erase time. :smokin:
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am going to crack open the bin of skinny clothes I have waiting for me up in the attic!!! I will also buy the sexiest lingerie to parade around my husband in :-
  • Mine birthday is also in February, so definitely too soon! May sounds good! I already need new clothes when I get home.... hmm... what to reward myself with.... a cruise somewhere.... location to be determined! maybe someplace with a nude beach to show off my awesome new bod?? :blushing: LOL, I don't think I have the guts!! LMAO!

Your confidence is going to grow as your stomach shrinks! HELL YES. Nude beach, here we come!
  • I've set myself treats for every 5 lb increment to keep me motivated, its been working well so far...

Below 150 (achieved): New running shoes
    Below 145 (achieved): Pedicure
    Below 140 (achieved): Heart rate monitor
    Below 135: Buy new workout clothes
    Below 130: Goal!!! Shopping spree (including a superhero outfit for rocking photos for group ;)

You're all so awesome. THERE'S TOO MUCH AWESOME IN THIS GROUP.
  • Ha ha... well, I will at that point need an entirely new wardrobe! :)

OH... dahlings... I almost forgot! I'm going to reward myself with a new, hot, improved sexy new boy toy.

I WANT ONE
  • Bikinis.. beware!

Random street poles, beware!

Boyfriend, get ready! :laugh:

Random street poles LOL
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ha ha... well, I will at that point need an entirely new wardrobe! :)

I WANT ONE

Boy toys and street poles - I'm there!!
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    So, I am gonna expand this section a bit..I've decided that among other rewards I wanna start collecting money and putting it into a piggy bank. Here's how it works...Every pound I lose, I give myself 5 bucks...If I gain, I subtract 5 bucks times what I've gained.Hopefully that motivates me...