Week 1 Day 1 Complete

Options
Hello everyone!

I just started my C25K journey today and felt great afterwards! I must admit there were a few hills where I was hoping the app wouldn't tell me to start running, but otherwise I came out great!

I can't wait until Tuesday to do the second run!

If you are participating and would like to be friends, just look me up.

Robert

Replies

• hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Well done!

I know what you mean about hills! The route I run is full of them. :-) I hope you have a great run on Tuesday! This program is awesome. :)
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started (again) on Saturday with a great, hot run!!! Looking forward to day 2 tonight or tomorrow morning! :)
  • kandi_apples
    kandi_apples Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I start tonight. Looking forward to it. You can add me as a friend if you would like. I could use a little motivation!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Well done to you, and everyone else on here doing C25K :-)

I've just completed W1 of 5K to 10K, and its great, a few months back I couldnt run for 30 seconds!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm starting week 2 tonight! Hoping I do better this week than week 1. :)
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the hills - My town is full of them and they're awful! But I do find them much easier now - keep at it :-) xx
  • BertoJG
    BertoJG Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did W1D2 on Tuesday and my wife joined in, it was great! I chose a flatter route this time and it was much easier, but I didn't feel as accomplished.. :) This evening will be W1D3, I'm so eager to go or to do more, but I don't want to mess up a good thing.

Robert
  • BertoJG
    Options
    Well done to you, and everyone else on here doing C25K :-)

I've just completed W1 of 5K to 10K, and its great, a few months back I couldnt run for 30 seconds!

That is my current plan after completing the C25K. I want to keep going and see what comes of it..

Robert
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep at it.
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did W1D2 on Tuesday and my wife joined in, it was great! I chose a flatter route this time and it was much easier, but I didn't feel as accomplished.. :) This evening will be W1D3, I'm so eager to go or to do more, but I don't want to mess up a good thing.

Robert

Keep it up Robert :)
  • BertoJG
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouragement!

W1D3 is in the books, still loving it. Running is something I never thought I would enjoy, so I'm quite surprised.

Robert
  • BertoJG
    Options
    W2D2 Complete, onward!

Robert
  • BertoJG
    Options
    I just completed the last day of week 2! I have gone 12.2mi in just over 3 hours and burned 2600 calories!

Robert
  • BertoJG
    Options
    I got my shoes swapped out today. Now that I am working on the 2 minute run sections I have noticed some pain in my arch from the shoes and also some knee pain.

They swapped out my other shoes for a pair of Brooks Beast a full size larger. It appears my other shoes were also too small. I am looking forward to taking them for a run tomorrow.

Robert