When do you like to get your ChaLean fix?

Options
Larisonlj
Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
First thing in the morning before work. It's done, nothing can sabotage my time for ChaLean, and I'm super energized and motivated for the day. Even on weekends I like to do it first although it's not as early as weekdays.

Replies

• cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love doing any type of exercise first thing in the morning as well. After work, I am usually tired and don't feel like doing anything else.

On the weekend, I do it first thing in the morning, too, but I don't have to get up too early for that. :)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW you morning girls are my Idols! I wish I could do it but I am SOOOOO not a morning person!

I get my CLX fix on in the evenings right after work. As soon as I get home I change and get right into so I have no excuses later on. Then I prepare dinner right after and thats it! I do my routine 3 times a week. Mon Weds and Fri and do cardio on Tues & Thurs. I have a new found love for lifting now. :)
  • missmahe
    missmahe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Whenever my husbands available to watch our 6 week old baby boy! He's a cop so his schedule is all over the place.