spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
Day 1: Workout 3
Day 2: Workout 4
Day 3: Cardio 1
Day 4: Workout 3
Day 5: Workout 4
Day 6: Cardio 1

Hey, so as everyone knows I can't exactly continue with the group as actively as I'd like :sad: (but :smile: at the same time....) But if anyone wants to take over the group let me know! Because you guys are doing so awesome!!! I hope to find a group as great as this next summer :glasses:

Replies

• Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can help you out if you'd like.
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to help if needed. I'm on here every day anyway :P

In other news I am so glad I only have to do workouts 3 and 4 one more time. And I'm excited to start cardio 2 as well because I am well sick of running man!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm still here and going strong! Just holler if you need anymore help!

Scarlet
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am still here and doing my thing. As I said last week my schedule is a lil off this week with the routine but I'm getting it done and ready to go into month 2. However I do have a dr appt tomorrow which will seal my fate in this workout. I will be told whether or not I have to have surgery and in short if I am told yes, bye bye workouts :( which has been real unmotivating for me and stressing me out all month. So until I know more info I will continue with this and let you ladies know :)
  • ktno1
    Options
    so keen to do workout 4 for the last time EVER today and even keener to do my last ever cardio 1 tomorrow :)
  • sugarterminator
    Options
    ktno1- The last cardio 1...super excited for you! I am a week behind you but counting down anyway. :smile:
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    So happy for us all we have made it to the end of month 1 :D

However in other news I will be stopping :( I am having surgery in a week and during recovery will be unable to workout other than walk for 4-6 weeks easily. So instead I will have to focus on my food intake :P I will keep checking in and seeing how you all are doing. You got this ladies, 1 month down, 1/3 of the way there!!!
  • ktno1
    Options
    ktno1- The last cardio 1...super excited for you! I am a week behind you but counting down anyway. :smile:

I hate cardio 1 haha and cardio 2 looks hard but a lot more fun so we have that to look forward to!
  • ktno1
    Options
    So happy for us all we have made it to the end of month 1 :D

However in other news I will be stopping :( I am having surgery in a week and during recovery will be unable to workout other than walk for 4-6 weeks easily. So instead I will have to focus on my food intake :P I will keep checking in and seeing how you all are doing. You got this ladies, 1 month down, 1/3 of the way there!!!

I'm sorry to hear this! :(
    I hope your surgery and recovery go well. I will say a prayer for you :)
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    Thanks :) I'm nervous due to this is my first surgery ever.
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! So proud to have made it through Phase 1! I am excited and a little nervous about Phase 2 but feel like I can do it. Im feeling motivated and really feel like I can do this. Finally lost a couple pounds this week and going to measure today to see how many more inches I've lost - I can see it so am pretty confident that more has been lost.

Like ktno1 I am so happy to be done with Cardio 1 thanks to running man but at the same time a little nervous to see what is going to be in its place. I also hated those plank-ups and am wondering what other crazy moves Jillian has for us in the coming weeks.

Speedy recovery jrhstarlight! Try and stay active at whatever capacity is going to be OK for you.

Lets get it done!